What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Caregivers closing doors!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many patients who are in hospice or have serious illnesses aren't strong enough to grow their own marijuana, while others don't have the first clue how to do it, said Katrina Farnum, who runs Garden Mother Herbs in Missoula.

I feel for those that can't care for themselves.
Those that don't know how to grow should learn. At least 1/4 of them anyway.

This shouldn't be a setback at all if a few folks greened up their thumbs & put a shovel in the soil.

ctg

Veteran
Pretty much a bullshit move by the legislators in Montana. Guess it doesn't matter what the voters want, see what happens in November when the voters speak again! I'm for full legalization, everyone wins if it is written in the law to keep corporations out! Good schools, roads, social programs etc..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
WOW ! That is heart breaking, Yet most commercials these days are Attorney groups drumming up clients to sue a drug company for a horrible product on the market that kills people. Montana legislators you should be ashamed of your selves. Is this how you want to be remembered? Go stand before GOD on judgment day and tell him how you treated the sick and hurting people. When they called to you for help. Peace

It is truly a bummer that it was over 60% of our voting populous that originally voted in medical marijuana and only took the workings of two legislators to turn it all upside down!! Really shows how that voting system we have works. In all honesty I call it treason for government officials to overturn the voice of the people and should be held as one of the most tyrannic injustices to the people!'

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe you shold check out Montanas State Constitution. See if those two officials were working outside their duties.

In law...
If an item/action is not specifically included within the duties of the specific seat of government, it is specifically excluded.

Legalase is an easy language to learn.
I suggest all begin studying.