What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Minor Win for Montana

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
It looks like the old time drug warriors are still at it. Don't they know times are changing? Slow but sure.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks for the update. Sounds like Zabawa should drive around and look at all the white highway markers from people driving drunk and put his efforts on the real problem. There are thousands of those white crosses marking fatalities. I have never seen a green marker from a marijuana fatality on your highways. I have posted up a couple of pictures under the new North Dakota thread. Please stop by and visit
If our ballot passes in November we will have our share of stupidity to put up with also. Fight the good fight Montana!!! Peace

Farmerlion You asked about Steve - He owns the Rimrock autogroup... likely partners with others. Yes indeed boycott those pricks!!
As soon as I have permissions to do PM and other stuff I will contact ya about what I use to grow... its complicated but works amazing ;)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
APerfectCureMT, Thank you my friend. I look forward to the visit and Information. (Auto groups) That explains a lot in itself. Crooked Bastards... Peace