What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

stim

that place is hype. other peoples clones high prices what junk. Leaf doctor sucks flat out total hack job and clones are for lazy/unknowledgeable newbs

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that place is hype. other peoples clones high prices what junk. Leaf doctor sucks flat out total hack job and clones are for lazy/unknowledgeable newbs

Then where do you get good ones from?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a hater just around the corner for every successful person doing something they can't.

dank.Frank

ShLUbY

I have the pre 98 bubba kush cut from there. Nice cut, good terps, solid performer. It's thrown a few nanners on me but nothing terrible. My buddy has gotten a few nice cuts from there. I think that's were the Perkin's cut came from that he gave to me as well now that I think of it!

ExoticsRus

Wtf is up with no website ? Just makes it look like they are not open lol

(If it was me that would be first thing I would first to get hits)

ExoticsRus

Well they haven’t updated their menu since 06/18/19?

since so many people aren’t locals for the area .You would think they would update their list if they are actually open? I never even understood why they only update their list when/tell if their open when/ on the day. For people that live distance, that can suck for a non-phone place and it’s only 1-2 days a week only in the first place .

why not show on the website and say even the day before and say yes or no if they will be open, shouldn’t have to be a game or that hard.

besides that’s GA1 review side they do a great job on their clones and their professionalism ( just wish they would put a strain name tag for every plant instead of writing it on the plastic only, sometimes it was super hard to read/understand even after looking at the strain list )

kaka_

I can no longer recommend this company to anyone. When I supplied them I could. Now, avoid them like the plague. Genotype A2 is HERPES on THE MICHIGAN CANNABIS SCENE. Buyer beware.

oh and that joke of a shop 313 clones in Detroit... sub lbc has given multiple friends of mine PM now and openly admits it.

sublbc. genofuck. are two are sad mother fuckers.
go back to your factory jobs bitches.
you heard me. mother fucking kaka.

Truthful

oh fuck that dickhead? mitedoctor.
another bitch
Michigan king of cannabis begging for money on instagram. LOL.
pathetic mother fucker.

mother fucking kaka.

You capping bro I've got cuts from Genotype several times most of my garden is Leafdoctor cuts I got from there NEVER had anything on mine. And anybody that don't have enough sense to quarantine cuts they bring in leave themselves open to that kind of bullshit you talking about

I don't know or care to speak about the previous poster's situation, since I know nothing of any of it. On the other hand, if I'm paying 50 bucks for a clone (sounds like avg. going rate), I would be expecting bug/disease free stock. Is that really asking too much?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't know or care to speak about the previous poster's situation, since I know nothing of any of it. On the other hand, if I'm paying 50 bucks for a clone (sounds like avg. going rate), I would be expecting bug/disease free stock. Is that really asking too much?

That would make sense in a sane world. But giving people money does not insure honesty or integrity.

Not too much to ask. But it is a bit much to expect from a lot of people.

Well it's going on years and I have really only seen one complaint against them respectively, and it has to do with the distribution methods and lacking organization. Show up, wait in line and hope you get something before it gets cleaned out by buyers in line. You have to wonder about the pest infestation and the accusation of, could very well be previously infected gardens and newbies pointing fingers at the last place of acquisition.

palmeezy

ive hesitated on writing about this a couple of times but i can say for certain that their cuts are dirty.

if you grow out the cut, harvest it and move on, you may not notice. but given time issues will surface.

mites i cannot say for certain but they did appear after several years of not having them.

unknown fungal/bacterial issues. original cuts will usually give hardy clones but given time, issues pop up. death of lower tips. inability of clones to root. white powdery coating on base of runt/lame clones.

unknown pest/viral issues. several cuts i got little-leafed right off the bat (mango puff, chemdawg, others i cant recall). tendency for rapid degradation of smell, taste, yield etc. after several generations of cloning regardless of strain.

UNDENIABLY i got badass powdery mildew that is E20 resistant. i've never had it before and can definitely say it came from these cuts.

that said, i have gotten cuts from them at least 4 or 5 times now and every time i got something that covered the hassle of the trip and costs involved. some of the keepers didn't make it. some i still have, 2+ years later. all of my current strains came from them. you would have to go through a whole lot of seeds to get close to a candyland, non-dud gorilla glue, etc.

it all depends on what you want. do not expect to get cuts from them and mother them out and grow successfully chem-free. leafdoctor even alluded to necessity of chems on my last visit.

hoping to be able to do some tissue culture/micro prop with the stuff i have at some point soon.