What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Budley Doright

Veteran
Man I might have to make the few hour journey down, sounds like they have some solid cuts.

The reason I don't go there.....is I'm a few hours away and have come away holding only my dick a couple times....

Their business model sucks even if their clones are good....

Maybe things are different in their new location....

SevenTreeFour

The reason I don't go there.....is I'm a few hours away and have come away holding only my dick a couple times....

Their business model sucks even if their clones are good....

Maybe things are different in their new location....

It's not any different Bud. The thing is, you have to show up early despite their instructions not too. I've wasted my time, plenty of times. Now I just grab my tablet and get there at least AN hour before they hand out tickets. If you dont, the next guy will.. I promise you that. I've literally watched cuts I waited hours for go right before my number was called. Shit'll make you sick! I only live an hour away so it's not all bad. It's something you really have to plan for.

SevenTreeFour

And I can't really feel you when you say their business model sucks though. It's a very fair way to distribute these extremely sought after genetics. You know how many people I've watched try showing up hours after tickets were given out crying about how far they drove ECT ECT. Poor planning is poor planning. And if you plan poorly when it comes to Genotype, you will he disappointed. I haven't missed a cut I've wanted in over year, because.... proper planning. It's really not hard.

Budley Doright

Veteran
And I can't really feel you when you say their business model sucks though. It's a very fair way to distribute these extremely sought after genetics. You know how many people I've watched try showing up hours after tickets were given out crying about how far they drove ECT ECT. Poor planning is poor planning. And if you plan poorly when it comes to Genotype, you will he disappointed. I haven't missed a cut I've wanted in over year, because.... proper planning. It's really not hard.

YOu are kidding right???? This is the only place that doesn't give a rats ass about their customers....

It would not take a genius to figure out a system where a customer knows what is available when its your turn... before they make a 4 hour drive.....

Its a downright stupid way of doing business.... you must be really young.... any moron could figure out a better way of doing things.....
even me.....:tiphat:

Budley Doright

Veteran
Here is how it could be done....

every customer who wants a shot submits their customer number....

They supply random numbers which determine order.... this would be done the previous day.... you also with your random number get a time slot when you could order......

then the clones are saved for you.... they would be saved say for 2 hours....then after that they are open to anyone....

Not hard at all... but stupid people can never be rocket scientists.....

Budley Doright

Veteran
So Saturday comes..... the previous day they have selected and bagged the orders..... now they can have everyone who has an oder to come and pick up the oder...... say any time within a 2 hour window.....have exact change please.... give them you customer card....and your money they give you a ready made bag..... think how fast this would be...

I have to admit I'm an application programmer.. and I know these people are stoner morons who only care about selling their clones.... they have no problem wasting everyones time....

You think its ok for these stupid people to waste vast amounts of time that does not belong to them........

well its just not...

SevenTreeFour

I'm a grown man bud. You sound really salty. I mean REALLY salty. Like I said, I've heard people complain just like you... And more often than not its because of poor planning and/or personal error. You dont have any right to attack these people's character because you're butthurt you didn't get your cut. YOU must be really young doing that BS over the internet. If you have it all figured out, you bring Michigan these fine genetics. It benefits nobody to be all in your feelings online little guy. You're questioning everybodies intelligence but your own, when you are the smart guy that drove 8 hours and didn't get your cut. Genius. :tiphat:

growingcrazy

I am not a fan of the system...

I got to G2 early, got a ticket and still missed the only cut I was interested in. I'm not interested in driving 8 hours again for a maybe.

TC needs a clone spot............................

Budley Doright

Veteran
I'm a grown man bud. You sound really salty. I mean REALLY salty. Like I said, I've heard people complain just like you... And more often than not its because of poor planning and/or personal error. You dont have any right to attack these people's character because you're butthurt you didn't get your cut. YOU must be really young doing that BS over the internet. If you have it all figured out, you bring Michigan these fine genetics. It benefits nobody to be all in your feelings online little guy. You're questioning everybodies intelligence but your own, when you are the smart guy that drove 8 hours and didn't get your cut. Genius. :tiphat:

SMH... you are from the camp... get kicked in the ass....and you say give me another...

their system sucks bad.....:tiphat:

As you pointed out..... I've wasted my time, plenty of times.

and.....The thing is, you have to show up early despite their instructions not too.

multiply that by 100???? a thousand????

If these guys weren't selling clones they could be Walmart greeters....

Budley Doright

Veteran
I am not a fan of the system...

I got to G2 early, got a ticket and still missed the only cut I was interested in. I'm not interested in driving 8 hours again for a maybe.

TC needs a clone spot............................

They don't need your business or mine.....they just need the sheep to keep coming.....

SevenTreeFour

SMH... you are from the camp... get kicked in the ass....and you say give me another...

their system sucks bad.....:tiphat:

As you pointed out..... I've wasted my time, plenty of times.

and.....The thing is, you have to show up early despite their instructions not too.

multiply that by 100???? a thousand????

If these guys weren't selling clones they could be Walmart greeters....

But they're not Wal-Mart greeters. For a reason. You sound like a tool putting down people you don't even know because you didn't get your way. You're a cry baby. That types way more aggressively than they act in person. You'd be laughed at throwing this type of hissy fit in public. Good thing you have a "safe place" to act ignorant. Internet 101.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If you do not like the service they provide I suggest making the proper friends or pheno hunting seeds yourself.
Around here people selling mediocre clone are a dime a dozen. So much bullshit I am not interested in what most have.
Everytime I read the strain list from genotype they have something great. It must work if they keep selling out before everyone is served. Too bad, try again. Or just order some seeds and be their competition. I am sure after a few thousand plants you might be getting a start. Otherwise be thankful these people exist.

Unless you happen to have collection of elite or rate clones of your own. Lol

Budley Doright

Veteran
But they're not Wal-Mart greeters. For a reason. You sound like a tool putting down people you don't even know because you didn't get your way. You're a cry baby. That types way more aggressively than they act in person. You'd be laughed at throwing this type of hissy fit in public. Good thing you have a "safe place" to act ignorant. Internet 101.
Its not about that at all...

Im am a retired application programmer..... what I did for a living was to assess systems just like this...

I have done this sort of stuff for 20 years.... so I think Im more qualified than most to make the simple assessment....their system sucks.....

I have no particular issue with them dealing with locals and wasting their time.....fine...

The reason I posted at all was to warn someone who was going to make a long drive that you may come back with nothing....

all true....

I have moved on from these folks.....its just not worth the hassle to me....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The joy of self employment is doing things your own way and catering to the custumers in the way they prefer. I am sure if they feel the need to change they will. It is also possible that they may be selective as to who gets what genetics. I know I would never share my best strains with a cash cropper or anyone that rubbed me the wrong way.

Budley Doright

Veteran
I know I would never share my best strains with a cash cropper or anyone that rubbed me the wrong way.

In their system..... if you are up.....you can buy the whole rest of a tray..... these folks aren't out sharing genetics..... they are simply out to make a buck that is easiest way possible.... and screw everyone else....

kaka_

I see Further Genetics mentioned..... FUCK FURTHER GENETICS.
Bunch of mislabeled bullshit clones. Also serious POWDERY MILDEW FARMERS.
Further Genetics plants wiped out my buddies garden. He lost an 8 lb run from these amateurs plants.

Budley Doright

Veteran
You might convince your friend to make himself an isolation chamber......

WHich I consider standard operating procedure....

kaka_

Lol hard to do when shit starts popping in flower.
I've also smoked the clone further sells as Cherry Pie... lol.
It was a fucking cbd plant. My body felt great but lol further.
They are some shady mf'ers.