What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

D3pthCharg3

Genotype labels there cherry pie "napoleon's cut" Google search shows nothing

Yeah, it seems like a few months ago they started dubbing all the cuts they have with "xxxxxx-cut". Not sure, but probably to avoid confusion in some regard, but like everything in this game, it actually made things somewhat more confusing. Ive got this one in flower at about week 3-4, I'll post up a pic, looks nice so far. I've puffed it too, super Dank. Cherrys, gas and a bit of black pepper...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
looking through this thread i live near san diego and i dont even have the p-91 cut or the sour dubb...

lets hope they compare to the san diegos finest growers thread pics.

$ 500 for a clone? i am in the wrong state!

Queef

Eastside og only thing I seen was some black kid on YouTube smoking it and that was in 2015. Pretty pricey and not alot of info on her.

A

acridlab

i forget where, but that eastside o.g won, or placed well, in one of the cups recently. been wanting to run it, but not that bad, 500. ppl are tripn in 2017.. had a owner of a dispo in detroit try n charge me 5000 for a cut of og. i wouldn't ever pay more than 50, but some guys are willing to pay lots. I'm good at waiting out the fad rush.. next year eastside will be 50 bux. then ill run it, maybe, lol. peace

D3pthCharg3

Damn fine herb is damn fine herb...take this old timers opinion for what it's worth, just that. I'll tell ya though, my cut of Pure Irene will stand up to any OG I've ever had. 98% of that price tag is HYPE. Great herb needs no hype, none at all. It, like a Ferrari in a parking lot of hoopties, obviously sets itself apart. Is that cut 10x better than cherry pie, or 10k...or even a good seed, I doubt it. When I was young everyone payed a mint for Guess jeans, I still got ladies and I wore Levi's.

Ive got the p91 goin in flower atm, is been autoflowering on me all thru veg, once and a while I seem to get a dud from them, this seems to be one of them times. At least, I can't see how the heck this baby has traveled from So Cal and lasted since 91, but I'm only at about 4 weeks so time will tell. As for now it's not very odoriferous, and is also pretty floppy. Nice resin, although a bit leafy.

The cherry pie is quite nice though.

How bout that BOEL 76 Afghan??!!

Yeah I want that Sour Dub too, it's been eluding me so far...

Cherry Pie, week 4...

D3pthCharg3

i forget where, but that eastside o.g won, or placed well, in one of the cups recently. been wanting to run it, but not that bad, 500. ppl are tripn in 2017.. had a owner of a dispo in detroit try n charge me 5000 for a cut of og. i wouldn't ever pay more than 50, but some guys are willing to pay lots. I'm good at waiting out the fad rush.. next year eastside will be 50 bux. then ill run it, maybe, lol. peace

hahaha, heard that Acrid....then the sunshine we hold is worth what, 5000$, it won multiple cups, right? Sounds like someone on the "eastside" caught the cannagreed fever. Mushrooms will cure that....

Truthful

Says the Eastside OG won 1st place sativa last June at the High Times Cup in Clio, Leafdoctor was the grower. I bought an 1/8th from Herbal Solutions and it was ok I've had plenty of better OGs it's definitely not worth $500 for a cut I'm guessing because it won a cup and he's supposed to be the "MI King of Cannabis" is the reason for the high pricetag.

Can't remember the thread but he's the same guy Josey said was selling the GG4?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Lol @ Eastside OG for 500 a cut foh!! It's probably a clone only that they picked up from a cali disp, then put a different name on it.

OP

D3pthCharg3

That CP looks real nice DC.

You ever try a soil mix from Auburn hills called depth charge? A couple of guys I knew made the stuff and it gave me some great buds when I was younger and more into organics.

Thank you kindly...

Yes, most of my plants are grown in it.

Well then, we most likely know each other.

D3pthCharg3

Says the Eastside OG won 1st place sativa last June at the High Times Cup in Clio, Leafdoctor was the grower. I bought an 1/8th from Herbal Solutions and it was ok I've had plenty of better OGs it's definitely not worth $500 for a cut I'm guessing because it won a cup and he's supposed to be the "MI King of Cannabis" is the reason for the high pricetag.

Can't remember the thread but he's the same guy Josey said was selling the GG4?

I don't know the man. I heard of him back at the 2013 or 14 cup, a friend heard him mega-bragging and asked me if I knew him. I did not, still don't. Rumor is he refrains from partaking in our great plant. If this be the case, I doubt he is the "MI King of Cannabis", but more likely the "MI King of Cannabizness", and great at self promotion. The later title don't mean dogshit to me...

MI needs to step up to the Babylon bullshit that is creeping/crept into our scene. Stay true to the plant: what are we, "Big Pharma"?

Galactic

I met him real early on in MI med. He already had the name, business card, and everything picked out already. Told me he was from Canada and didnt smoke. Mentioned a breeding project with his Purple Urkle male so I wrote him off tbh... few years later that name kept coming up, and i seen that stupid logo in some monthly i went and found the old business card he gave me... in early MI med everyones story was they were from Cal or CO blah blah but i never forgot the guy because he's the only guy to ever rep canada and didnt smoke lol. Probably a nice guy though

D3pthCharg3

Smells like heaven; cherries and fuel. Real nice plant. I see it coming in a bit small in yield dept based on size of buds being a bit small. They are, however, dense as a can be. I like better than most cookies cuts and crosses but that's my opinion.

Queef

Cherry pie looks nice. Anyone have information on there detroit sour diesel they were offering over the weekend.

A

acridlab

fire o.g
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

D3pthCharg3

Has anyone grown the P91 that was advertised at Genotype?

I just pulled it. 8-9 weeker, very afghan looking. Very floppy stems. I dont care much for the structure. It has an old school smell but it isn't very bold at this point (uncured). Decent frostiness but not compared to iced out genetics of today. I guess I was looking for something else flavor/smell wise. It seemed a bit generic in that department. It was an average offering i would say. I've never had p91 from any other source to say if it was real or not. Sorry no pics, she wasn't too impressive looking flopping all over, haha.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I just pulled it. 8-9 weeker, very afghan looking. Very floppy stems. I dont care much for the structure. It has an old school smell but it isn't very bold at this point (uncured). Decent frostiness but not compared to iced out genetics of today. I guess I was looking for something else flavor/smell wise. It seemed a bit generic in that department. It was an average offering i would say. I've never had p91 from any other source to say if it was real or not. Sorry no pics, she wasn't too impressive looking flopping all over, haha.

Too bad about the no pics, from what I have seen she is pretty basic but the strength is supposed to be straight knockout, insomniac medicine. I was hoping to find a pic or a few to send to my friend who could ID her as authentic or not and go about trying to score her from there.

D3pthCharg3

I can post up a flower pic once they're ready but yeah, I just checked again in the photo library and no shots of that one. The scissor hash was nice, sticky too. I could see this being a nice hash maker as it's glands were sticky and oily.