What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

D3pthCharg3

Genotype is an excellent opportunity for EVERYONE to scoop up elite clones and selections that most folks wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of acquiring. Even the little extras they source out like the MI Monkey Paw, P91 etc. Count your blessings MI folks and getcha some clones like I just did yesterday:
'91 Chem (c'mon...seriously....ridiculous offering)
GMO (yummy)
Sherbert (highly recommended....any thoughts?)
Death Star (given me bugs twice, third times a charm)
Golden Goat (always wanted to try this one)
....and poor me had to turn down things like bubba, dubb, OGKB, and dosi...
Nice fellas too...and I noticed they used my photo of cherry pie on their literature, which if I do say so myself I knocked outta the park (damn fine genetics to, haha). Honored!

Thanks Geno

Queef

Yea it's gotten way better trust me. they even post there menu the day before now. I remember waiting for a ticket and waiting to get in and not even knowing what's on there list cause they didn't post it yet and then find out they don't have anything you want but you scoop something anyway then come back next weekend and do the same. They always got a new new even though I didn't like it I scooped it anyway and would use it for a trade for something later down the road or ran it.. one time I did that for 3 weeks in the dead of winter sat and Sunday waiting for the Tahoe to drop again and it did and when it was my turn there was 1 Tahoe left he tugged on the plant to pull it out and make sure it was rooted and it wasnt it pulled out the plug.It was disheartening . We've all been there i probably wouldnt of ran the pre98 bubba, detroit purple, bubble chem, skywalker, platinum cookies, sour dubb, cherry pie, and others if i would of gotten that tahoe. Still haven't run it.

Any one got any info on there sfv og sublbc cut. Seen sublbc comment in this thread maybe he could chime in and let us know what she's like.

growingcrazy

Genotype is an excellent opportunity for EVERYONE to scoop up elite clones and selections that most folks wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of acquiring. Even the little extras they source out like the MI Monkey Paw, P91 etc. Count your blessings MI folks and getcha some clones like I just did yesterday:
'91 Chem (c'mon...seriously....ridiculous offering)
GMO (yummy)
Sherbert (highly recommended....any thoughts?)
Death Star (given me bugs twice, third times a charm)
Golden Goat (always wanted to try this one)
....and poor me had to turn down things like bubba, dubb, OGKB, and dosi...
Nice fellas too...and I noticed they used my photo of cherry pie on their literature, which if I do say so myself I knocked outta the park (damn fine genetics to, haha). Honored!

Thanks Geno

Chem 91 is a fake skunk VA from them, Deathstar was same issues, bogus...

Last edited:

D3pthCharg3

Chem 91 is a fake skunk VA from them, Deathstar was same issues, bugs...

Yo whaddup Waxi? Lets do it up soon...

Hello Growing, my friend to the west, I hope this harvest/holiday season finds you and the fam well...

can you please elaborate, I love details.
*I hear from a member here on IC that the 91 cut is IT.
*Bugs? Yeah, what bugs?

kaka_

the sub lbc sfv is gnarly. same cut I had in the 2000s, or almost identical if not. sublbc has her documented doing over 2 lbs per 1k on youtube. hundreds of videos of the plant available on his channel. dont sleep on his candyland either if you want an easy to grow, high quality production plant. she outgrows everything in my garden and retains the cookie potency.

Queef

Yea there was an issue with deathstar if I remember correctly..made me contemplate my cuts I got from them at the time..i traded those deathstar cuts and used the money and found the real deathstar..never ran genos but I wanna say if u pull up there menu online and go back about a year ago you will see the different moniker associated with the cut. Was testing out at 28%..some weeks they labeled the moniker other weeks they didnt.

growingcrazy

Yo whaddup Waxi? Lets do it up soon...

Hello Growing, my friend to the west, I hope this harvest/holiday season finds you and the fam well...

can you please elaborate, I love details.
*I hear from a member here on IC that the 91 cut is IT.
*Bugs? Yeah, what bugs?

I see they pulled the "skunk VA" from the chem 91 offering. I would say a bx, not real deal. Lots of chem91 bouncing around from seed.

I meant to type bogus after the deathstar... but have heard of mite issues on them as well. Not sure on the recent offering.

Queef

Not sure if your talking bout skva or deathstar. But not sure on skva they offer.but there deathstar did have a moniker like "genos cut"...but like I said they didn't label it every week so if you weren't paying attention u might of scooped deathstar genos cut. But I never ran the cuts so who knows could of been real.. but that's what I remember at the time and that was the only cut I questioned because they were changing the moniker. Went from Ohio cut to genos cut and back to ohio

D3pthCharg3

I will keep all informed of how they end up...Ill prolly run em quick and small to see...I dont wanna waste a lot of time/space on em if not top notch.Thx for chimin in folks, much appreciated info

kaka_

Not sure if your talking bout skva or deathstar. But not sure on skva they offer.but there deathstar did have a moniker like "genos cut"...but like I said they didn't label it every week so if you weren't paying attention u might of scooped deathstar genos cut. But I never ran the cuts so who knows could of been real.. but that's what I remember at the time and that was the only cut I questioned because they were changing the moniker. Went from Ohio cut to genos cut and back to ohio

dude... if you typed the list every week you'd probably do the same. some weeks he gives credit to the person who made the cut. Its not like he has two grown out different deathstar moms and clones a different one each week. That should be common sense... probably best not to spread fiction. He pulls big crowds for a reason. I have 12 varieties from them for a reason. I couldn't be happier.

Queef

Dude like I said all my shits been great from them no complaints..to a collector if u can't get your shit straight and a guy over there can well I'm going with the guy over here that had pictures to go along with the cut so I traded my genos deathstar and found a guy who had the confirmed real deal. I didn't spread any lies I stated I never ran the cut it could of been real I seen the name flip flopping and I'm not a flip flopping kinda guy when it comes that kinda stuff I got a plant count cant run iffy cuts when I found a confirmed 100

dire_wolf

I see they pulled the "skunk VA" from the chem 91 offering. I would say a bx, not real deal. Lots of chem91 bouncing around from seed.

I meant to type bogus after the deathstar... but have heard of mite issues on them as well. Not sure on the recent offering.

They didn't pull it they just didn't label any of the cuts in that particular post.

Picked up 91 and a few others including GMO... can tell the GMO is legit by leaf structure. Pretty excited it's such a putrid plant.

kaka_

The candyland cut is nice. Easy growing, productive cookie hybrid.
The recent pic on gA2's instagram feed is of dry candyland flowers.

GMO, hellen black, hammerhead, and breath works are super vigorous.
Just going into 3 gallon pots but growth has been impressive.

Yeah way easier to get in and out with what you want.
No worries driving long distances now.

I picked up in July after they were closed for an "emergency" what I thought would be:

Cannatonic (cup winning cut)
Riot Strawberry Switchblade
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Gelato-33
Stardust Sherbert
White Urkle

Cannatonic was highly infected with some form of fusarium. This in turn infected all of the genotypea2 clones. White Urkle was devastated and rotted at the base of the stem on every branch. The same fate met Gelato-33. I was able to salvage what I thought was pre-98 bubba kush, strawberry switchblade and stardust sherbert.

After two months of trying to salvage the plants by cloning healthy branches, or letting them grow after spending money on every imaginable cure for fusarium; I might have finally beat it. MIGHT. some say it is unbeatable, I say you can outcompete it with cures like mycostop and companion.

It appears I did not get bubba kush, the clone looks more like the Jack Herer they had in stock that day. here I am many days into bloom and finding out I did not get the clones I ordered.

Day 11 of bloom, Strawberry switchblade went full hermaphrodite. I had to cut the entire plant down because it was trash. This after riot personally trash talked me. My own personal genetics have not been infected as bad and are able to be cloned, but nothing from genotypea2 would clone, instead they turned into slime and rotted internally. Ive spent hundreds on these plants... and endured personal attacks for growing them out.

So to cap it off, bought 6 clones. 3 died after a long fight with some fungal disease. Three survived, one hermied. I had way too many issues with their stuff for it to be coincidental. I think the place is junk, and being personally harassed by riot really turned me off. I will never set foot in that place again and geno/whoever was there can kiss my ass. He offered me a refund in private but publicly flames me for being a bad grower as well. But I'll never take another clone from them and I have nothing to prove to anyone; especially online bullies.

Last edited:

growingcrazy

I don't get out much... Where are those responsible for G2 posting at?

I see most of this thread as marketing. A few "legit" offerings, everything else is debatable.

Fly by night clone shops only hang for a few years...

Ready4

Veteran
I don't get out much... Where are those responsible for G2 posting at?

I see most of this thread as marketing. A few "legit" offerings, everything else is debatable.

Fly by night clone shops only hang for a few years...

Seriously... where do you see "marketing" by anybody on this thread ? And they have been around for quite a while, no "fly by night".
Nobody is forcing you to go get clones from them, so what was the point of your post ?
Your request to find out where "they" are posting is request to view their marketing. And you whine that this thread is marketing ???
They are legit. You probably should not go there since you are that negative about whats being offered. You can grow your own seeds or find clones elsewhere.