What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

dire_wolf

Just picked up the Do-Si-Do, anyone know any background info on this particular cut?

You grow this out yet?

They told me it was the Norcal cut which if that's true is the best cut supposedly. I'm about to flower mine and see how she ends up before I use it for some breeding work.

A

acridlab

^^ buzz is really strong, happy, and energentic. Reminds me of trainwreck. But tastes way better

Below are some more shots of the pre98 bubba i got from genotype,
I may be wrong , but i still think it is something else

What do u guys think?
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crawfordler

I use my luggage with wheels thingy or a backpack locked. Clone are in rioters in a bag so you just need something big enough to fit bag into. No bucket or rockwool needed :)

Sweet, thanks dire/d3pth

I'm all excited now. The menu on the other hand seems a bit overwhelming.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That looks like Bubba!

And how!!!

:tiphat:

Looks like I need to see how Ann Arbor has changed.

All of those Hash Bashes really took root.

:joint:

palmeezy

Is there a registration or membership required? Besides showing up early for a number, any other tips for a first timer ?

A

acridlab

its been a few yrs but i wanna say there was a 30 or 40 dollar membership fee. its good for life. and yeah, you want to get there early if you want to get the good ones. been trying to get the ghost since they opened, always been one or two ppl late, lol

That bubba is looking pretty spot on Acrid. I seem to remember it having blockier looking buds but that could also be a pheno variation. Look through the old flower pic forums, pre 98 bubba was big news on here for a long time.

A

acridlab

i forgot to update this thread on that cut.. definitely NOT bubba. after it was chopped and cured, it was straight mango peels. and a few ppl that have they're mango pretty much confirmed it.. it does look like bubba in the photos more so than in person.. the branches were very floppy once filled in and smelled very sweet like red koolaid and funk.. reminds me a lil of deathstar funk but not as good.. anyhow,, long story short,, its they're mango,, and in my opinion… SUCKs…
ditched that shit quick.. everyone that smoked it basically said,, this shit sucks, lol.. might be good for concentrates or something,, but yeah,.. poop.

A

acridlab

^^good to know. and thnx.

I've heard good things about u guys.. gonna get over there real soon, peace

Latest posts

Latest posts