What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Ganjaganjakush

Have not heard about the cheese yet, but Oman...

This 10k Jack is a BEAST.

Whooooo

Might have to camp out over night In AA to get what I want tomorrow ;)

I wouldn't bother with the ghost wasn't that great. The fire I got from there 2-3 years ago is some dank. What are you trying to get? Lemme know will trade ya the fire if ya get something good :p

A

acridlab

heres the true o.g from them,,nice specimen
picture.php

dire_wolf

Really want to get my hands on that cut. Such a nice looking OG...They ran out of the fire OG right before I got in a couple weeks ago. Wish I wasn't 2 hours away or id camp out every weekend just to snag it.

I did grab Mango Puff and Stardust Sherb... Anyone ran those yet? The Mango is pretty vigorous and the pre calyxes are frostier than I've ever seen on presex parts..

D3pthCharg3

I think I let that Pie go about 9 1/2 weeks or so, same with the Cheese. I have puffed the Mango, it was a jewel to look at but a bit lack luster in flav. I'm a flavor nut, so if it's not really terpy, it's not for me. Not to say it wasn't a nice plant...

Last edited:
A

acridlab

i think they mislabeled my last pickup.. supposed to get a pre 98 bubba, definitely not the bubba I've seen before.
loookn on instagram, I'm pretty sure i ended up with they're mango puff….GET UR SHIT TOGETHER, genotypea2! lol

A

acridlab

heres the cut in question,, it was labeled 'pre 98' , but its yielding way big for bubba,, and it looks alot like they're mango puff I've seen ppl growing.. its either a different pre98 than I've seen, or a mixup…
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

heres the cherry pie from them,, its the real deal, super cherry dank,,, smells great
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

^^smells real sweet, no coffee notes, no hash notes..and once it hit week 7, it kinda tapered down,, now its a lil bland. still smells good though. i will take some more pics tonight. i could be wrong, but it seems to be a lil too floppy to be pre 98. who knows,, these days theres 3 cuts of every cut, lol. maybe this is the bubba from theebubba/? ill keep u posted,, peace

kaka_

You should be able to tell it is bubba from a stem rub, I find that smell to be super identifiable. I've got forum cut, bubba, and sherbet from genotype. Sfv and candyland from sublbc ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 41

kaka_

I wish I lived closer to AA. I'd love to be able to score a legit ogkb, platinum cookies, and I'd love to have sourd back.

Crawfordler

I recently moved to the a2 area a few months ago and very interested in getting clones from this place. I've only bought seeds in the past, so I really have no clue what i'd bring to transport clones out of this place and home safely(i suppose w/o looking super sketch). Do i need to bring a bucket or something? Also are they usually in dirt? rockwool?

D3pthCharg3

That's a good question...I'd say it would be wise to have a lockable mode of transporting them, like a lock box. They're not really taller than 12" or so and in a cube of some sort (rw or brownie)...I've always brought a gal ziplock and my lockbox. Keep it legit. IME their cuts have always been solid. Betwix friends and I we've seen most of 'em. My fave...cherry pie.

dire_wolf

I recently moved to the a2 area a few months ago and very interested in getting clones from this place. I've only bought seeds in the past, so I really have no clue what i'd bring to transport clones out of this place and home safely(i suppose w/o looking super sketch). Do i need to bring a bucket or something? Also are they usually in dirt? rockwool?

I use my luggage with wheels thingy or a backpack locked. Clone are in rioters in a bag so you just need something big enough to fit bag into. No bucket or rockwool needed :)