No announcement yet.

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met him real early on in MI med. He already had the name, business card, and everything picked out already. Told me he was from Canada and didnt smoke. Mentioned a breeding project with his Purple Urkle male so I wrote him off tbh... few years later that name kept coming up, and i seen that stupid logo in some monthly i went and found the old business card he gave me... in early MI med everyones story was they were from Cal or CO blah blah but i never forgot the guy because he's the only guy to ever rep canada and didnt smoke lol. Probably a nice guy though

Comment

Cherry Pie @ 8Wks

POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass

Comment

Smells like heaven; cherries and fuel. Real nice plant. I see it coming in a bit small in yield dept based on size of buds being a bit small. They are, however, dense as a can be. I like better than most cookies cuts and crosses but that's my opinion.
        POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Comment

Cherry pie looks nice. Anyone have information on there detroit sour diesel they were offering over the weekend.

Comment

fire o.g

Comment

Has anyone grown the P91 that was advertised at Genotype?
              Originally posted by Cannavore
              laws will eventually change. it can only get better. until then i won't acknowledge them anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrownkush View Post
                Has anyone grown the P91 that was advertised at Genotype?
                I just pulled it. 8-9 weeker, very afghan looking. Very floppy stems. I dont care much for the structure. It has an old school smell but it isn't very bold at this point (uncured). Decent frostiness but not compared to iced out genetics of today. I guess I was looking for something else flavor/smell wise. It seemed a bit generic in that department. It was an average offering i would say. I've never had p91 from any other source to say if it was real or not. Sorry no pics, she wasn't too impressive looking flopping all over, haha.
                POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

Comment

Originally posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
                  I just pulled it. 8-9 weeker, very afghan looking. Very floppy stems. I dont care much for the structure. It has an old school smell but it isn't very bold at this point (uncured). Decent frostiness but not compared to iced out genetics of today. I guess I was looking for something else flavor/smell wise. It seemed a bit generic in that department. It was an average offering i would say. I've never had p91 from any other source to say if it was real or not. Sorry no pics, she wasn't too impressive looking flopping all over, haha.
                  Too bad about the no pics, from what I have seen she is pretty basic but the strength is supposed to be straight knockout, insomniac medicine. I was hoping to find a pic or a few to send to my friend who could ID her as authentic or not and go about trying to score her from there.
                  Originally posted by Cannavore
                  laws will eventually change. it can only get better. until then i won't acknowledge them anyways.

Comment

I can post up a flower pic once they're ready but yeah, I just checked again in the photo library and no shots of that one. The scissor hash was nice, sticky too. I could see this being a nice hash maker as it's glands were sticky and oily.
                    POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

Comment

Anyone know anything about their Exodus Cheese cut?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan13 View Post
                        Anyone know anything about their Exodus Cheese cut?
                        Its pretty nice. I grew it a year or two ago. Did not like the ExoKush though. Beware of that one.
                        POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

Comment

Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
                          Have not heard about the cheese yet, but Oman...

This 10k Jack is a BEAST.

Whooooo

Might have to camp out over night In AA to get what I want tomorrow
                          I wouldn't bother with the ghost wasn't that great. The fire I got from there 2-3 years ago is some dank. What are you trying to get? Lemme know will trade ya the fire if ya get something good :P

Comment

Cherry Pie @ 8Wks

View Image
                            So you cut at 8 weeks? I'm at 51 days and look very close. Smell is unreal, it looks very simular to your pic currently. Not going to be a huge yielder as far as huge colas but they are very dense and it vegged like a monster. I'm keeping her I'm all but sure...

Comment

heres the true o.g from them,,nice specimen

Comment

Its pretty nice. I grew it a year or two ago. Did not like the ExoKush though. Beware of that one.
                                Do you recall how long you let the Exodus Cheese go?

Comment

Working...
                                X