No announcement yet.

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the name of the systemic pesticide/fungicide/miticide they use at genotypea2?
    Michigan Compliant Caregiver
    :comfort: :violin::tree:

Comment

Originally posted by ugmjfarmer View Post
      Does anyone know the name of the systemic pesticide/fungicide/miticide they use at genotypea2?
      here's some of my failed clones from my quarantined genotype veg.

i have scoped extensively at my main site, but not this particular tray or cuts in question. i have taken countless samples using the scintillation vial method and come up blank. i lost the pic with the healthy clones; these ones were buried within others that turned out just fine.

these aren't really the best examples of what the issue really seems to be. lower growth is dying off from the tip back, usually just the terminal growth. the entire end shoot will turn brown/black. the opposite of what ugmj described, from stem/socket out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	12933917

these two both rooted within reasonable timeframe, and much of the leaf curling occured after giving them too much IBA.

Name:	IMG_0625.jpg
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	12933919

this one is bubblechem, 30+ days no roots, no slime/browning of the end. cuts looked healthy the whole time. i finally got one to root, but the original plant looks 3 weeks behind sunset sherbert and white super skunk.

the white spot on the stem is what interests me the most. i've seen this before here and there though it seems to be happening more extreme lately. under the scope it looks to be fungal, like botyris.

Name:	IMG_0629.jpg
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	12933918

the main reason i'm posting this stuff here is to see if others have seen anything like it with this gear. i'm sure there's a million different ways and reasons, including mostly grower error. but keep in mind they were treated with biofungicides, and a full round of chems. and also grown at a new/different site.

Comment

Originally posted by palmeezy View Post
        here's some of my failed clones from my quarantined genotype veg.

i have scoped extensively at my main site, but not this particular tray or cuts in question. i have taken countless samples using the scintillation vial method and come up blank. i lost the pic with the healthy clones; these ones were buried within others that turned out just fine.

these aren't really the best examples of what the issue really seems to be. lower growth is dying off from the tip back, usually just the terminal growth. the entire end shoot will turn brown/black. the opposite of what ugmj described, from stem/socket out.

[ATTACH]450828[/ATTACH]

these two both rooted within reasonable timeframe, and much of the leaf curling occured after giving them too much IBA.

[ATTACH]450830[/ATTACH]

this one is bubblechem, 30+ days no roots, no slime/browning of the end. cuts looked healthy the whole time. i finally got one to root, but the original plant looks 3 weeks behind sunset sherbert and white super skunk.

the white spot on the stem is what interests me the most. i've seen this before here and there though it seems to be happening more extreme lately. under the scope it looks to be fungal, like botyris.

[ATTACH]450829[/ATTACH]

the main reason i'm posting this stuff here is to see if others have seen anything like it with this gear. i'm sure there's a million different ways and reasons, including mostly grower error. but keep in mind they were treated with biofungicides, and a full round of chems. and also grown at a new/different site.
        I'm confused here, are these cuts you took from established plants you got previously or are you saying the cuts you bought weren't fully rooted?
        Be Lucky

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Originally posted by Greyskull
        Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Comment

they're cuttings that i took from the original cuts that i grew out. they've been in isolation from my other plants.

it's the blacking and browning of the growth tips that really concerns me, as i've never seen that before. i'll try to snag some more detailed pics if i notice it more. regalia alone seems to contain it.

Comment

Genos sfv og sublbc cuts danker than dog fuck. Heavy fresh kush taste with the lemony dank skunk fuel. Tastes just like triangle kush I got plus lemons. Definitely worth keeping.

Pretty sure your browning your cuts up because there water logged.. sour dubbs my most picky cloner if I have my root riot plugs a little to wet my dubb will brown up at all the growth tips and the stem will brown up as well. Rot n die.. o and put your cloner in the dishwasher to get rid of anything growing besides weed. Keep it sterile as possible.
            Last edited by Queef; 03-29-2018, 16:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Queef View Post
              Genos sfv og sublbc cuts danker than dog fuck. Heavy fresh kush taste with the lemony dank skunk fuel. Tastes just like triangle kush I got minus lemons. Definitely worth keeping.

Pretty sure your browning your cuts up because there water logged.. sour dubbs my most picky cloner if I have my root riot plugs a little to wet my dubb will brown up at all the growth tips and the stem will brown up as well. Rot n die.. o and put your cloner in the dishwasher to get rid of anything growing besides weed. Keep it sterile as possible.
              i use new trays each time. when i took these pics these clones were being kept alive just to see what would happen with them. they are probably 4 to 5+ weeks from cut, and i had been feeding nutes in that tray for weeks. that's why it's a little dirty, and cube is wet-looking (i was just soaking them every other day at that point.) i'd have given up on them long before, but was curious if they would grow out of it. especially because they rooted quickly. whatever it is, i've never seen it before.

although i don't have a good picture of it, i'm losing some lower growth tips off of established plants as well (from genotype cuts, all varieties grown at my quarantine.)

thanks for your input!

Comment

Why is there website down for the past 2+ weeks ,anyone know if their shop open anymore or are they closed down ?

Comment

Originally posted by ExoticsRus View Post
                  Why is there website down for the past 2+ weeks ,anyone know if their shop open anymore or are they closed down ?
                  They're gonna be open this weekend I saw a post on Leafdoctor1's page. They said the Gram been fucking with their account the past couple of weeks.

Comment

anyone been there the past few weeks? site has been down, and no menu posted. several reviews on google mentioning bugs.

Comment

Please help me find out what happened to genotype a2????

Server is down ,???what’s up with that

Comment

Still open
                        Be Lucky

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Originally posted by Greyskull
                        Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Comment

that place is hype. other peoples clones high prices what junk. Leaf doctor sucks flat out total hack job and clones are for lazy/unknowledgeable newbs

Comment

Originally posted by stim View Post
                            that place is hype. other peoples clones high prices what junk. Leaf doctor sucks flat out total hack job and clones are for lazy/unknowledgeable newbs
                            Then where do you get good ones from?
                            current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

There's a hater just around the corner for every successful person doing something they can't.

dank.Frank
                              Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading
                              as counter
                              culture cannabis enthusiasts with
                              their thinly veiled
                              self-justifications
                              catering to the morally
                              ambiguous
                              for the sake of the
                              ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Just picked up the Motorbreath 15 from Geno, anyone else run it? I'd love to see some picks or a smoke report...
                                POSITIVELY ORGANOLEPTIC

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass

Comment

Working...
                                X