What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michiganders Help Legalize Marijuana in the usa state of Michigan about time!!!!

G

Actually its just for medical marijuana for ferndale. Ann Arbor though its only a $25 ticket for toking or having an oz or under which makes hash bash a blast. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

so is everyone at ICmag tied to michigan or what? did not know BOG's roots were here. thats pretty cool. There is some progress being made in MI, but there is opposition waiting to stop anything before it starts. There is no chance that, that bill will pass.

G

the U.P. for me..........guinn mich, snow like ya never seen. be happy to go back, just no work up there.

CBF

G

:wave: Don't think fer one minute that Michigan will sit on it's laurels. They also have an initiative movement rolling to modify the state's commerce laws to allow use and cultivation within the state. As long as interstate involvment is illiminated, the feds can't enforce their commerce violation acts.

What happens in Michigan should stay in Michigan. :pointlaug

The initiative has a huge following of incumbant politicians who have their eye on controlling marijuana commerce within the state and their hands out for the enormous tax possiblilites for their regions. :chin:

Probably not a chance in hell of getting it on the ballot, let alone pass it, but this shows that the pot movement is alive and well - and not just a laughing matter any more. People are sitting up and taking notice, and with perserverence we shall overcome. :woohoo:

G

CBF. Your right about that snow. lol. It gets insane up there in the winter.

Hey 1toke. Im unaware of this initiative about the cultivation. Can you post any info about it? IT would be greatly appreciated. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

Just wanted to let peeps know that the medical marijuana bill in Ferndale passed lasnight. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That makes 3 citys in MIchigan that have legalized mmj. THe people have spoken. And a big Fuck you to all the cops that are gonna say there still gonna arrest people. Peace and *bong* :friends:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
good news from back in my old home state, Dev. :D :yes:
nice work up there, voters!

Dev...good luck in finding a new house in Ferndale :wink:
cc

G

lol cooked. I'll def be checkin some places out. I wanted to move to ann arbor but it cost way to much for me. Ferndale should be a lot cheaper. Peace and *bong* :friends:

cooked cook

I bet. Ferndale is also a lot closer to the rest of the city. Ann Arbor is a good bit further away. Hmmm, and I seem to remember there's a cool record shop in Ferndale, I'm thinkin right off 11 mile.
rock on, Michigan.:headbange

G

I'm moving from the Southern Atlantic Coast back up to God's Country! - The Upper Penninsula :yes: I was born and raised up there until the age of 18 when I joined the USMC.

I have 80 acres up there. This summer I started building my house. I have the basement/foundation - Septic all finished and dried in for the winter. Waiting for Spring to finish the rest -

I'd sure like to see this thing pass! :woohoo:

G

I moved away from Ferndale to the Ann Arbor area and if this passed....wowzers, thats goin to be awesome.

Cooked- are you talking about Record Time? thats a pretty cool record shop.

cooked cook

:biglaugh: yep! Record Time is exactly what I'm talking about, Jay. :biglaugh:
good call :D :yes:

So as not to highjack the thread...hooray Ferndale. Blaze up a fat LEGAL one and shop at Record Time!

Last edited:
G

Ha... Ex Michigander checkin' in.. Glad to have been raised/educated there, glad I do not live there.

Now, fully NorCalifornicated surfer after 23 years.. Moved away from Ferndale in early 80's. It was a seat of Rebel Southern Lynyrd Skynyrd "culture" then. An awful place, which has gotten much better. Much more Cultural. Osmosis from Royal Oak.

Ann Arbor was always our "look to" City for its' tolerance.

You go Michiganders - strong, determined people .. I would check into a place in Northern Mich., if things got 'attractive.'

Occasionally, I miss the straight-forwardness of the Michigan Human. Being in Northern LaLa patchouli land, one would expect that.

haha --- Surprised and yet not, about "some" of you prominent ic'ers being from the "Mitten..!" (Hold up your palm and point to home...)

Michigan raises some pretty resourceful people.

Latest posts

Latest posts