What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growers/Breeders Roundtable

FrostAie

I was wondering if there are any other breeders around the state that would like to do a Q&A session over a videocast. Possibly a web/podcast if things go smoothly. I have 12 years growing 9 years breeding experience and have a ton of strains I have worked on over the years. Im located In southwest ish michigan but location is not real important as we will be doing this over the internet. Dont be afraid to chime in.....

Greenthumber

grower here. Not sure I’d be down with the whole video thing nor am I set up for it, but would definitely be interested in viewing

I was wondering if there are any other breeders around the state that would like to do a Q&A session over a videocast. Possibly a web/podcast if things go smoothly. I have 12 years growing 9 years breeding experience and have a ton of strains I have worked on over the years. Im located In southwest ish michigan but location is not real important as we will be doing this over the internet. Dont be afraid to chime in.....

What kind of questions are you going to answer that hasn’t been answered in 15 yrs. technology has changed as far as lightning goes but everything else is the same. If you can grow lab tested product you shouldn’t have a problem. Is all your outdoor down and this is the way your advertising? Kinda confused on this whole web chat. Smells like moldy donuts

I am always open to new information as well as rehashes and retakes on everything we "know."

Please don't let the lack of enthusiasm on some people's part impede that. I don't care what somebody's motivation is, if they're willing to share information I'm willing to listen. My advice is take what you want and leave the rest.

Don't let this idea wither on the vine.

~MM

FrostAie

What kind of questions are you going to answer that hasn’t been answered in 15 yrs. technology has changed as far as lightning goes but everything else is the same. If you can grow lab tested product you shouldn’t have a problem. Is all your outdoor down and this is the way your advertising? Kinda confused on this whole web chat. Smells like moldy donuts

the changes in LED lighting alone could/would take up an entire Q&A. As to your assumptions and non relivant comments what does testable flower and outdoor have to do with anything. I have nothing to advertise or sell? so im a little confused with your jelousy filled rant maybe you can clear your ramble?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

this is already a yearly thing in the Mitten, Part of the Regenerative Organic Cannabis Conference which is live streamed online.

March 27,28, 29 2020 this year. more info here: https://www.regenerativeorganiccannabis.com/ann-arbor-mi

here's some video from last year. not many Michigan breeders wanted to get on camera last year like at the other events.
Breeders Panel at the Regenerative Cannabis Cultivation Conference in Michigan
[YOUTUBEIF]yc4I_qGkR6k[/YOUTUBEIF]

and
The Science of Regenerative Cannabis Cultivation Conference in Michigan 2019 Kevin Jodrey
[YOUTUBEIF]OqF4OKtFTfM[/YOUTUBEIF]

You wanna learn to grow weed “clean” weed
With no PM, mold, mites, broad mites, thrips or whiteflies??? Learn from someone who’s been doing it for over 10 yrs. Or learn from the internet where everyone has an idea. Make $ or loose $ it’s your choice

Changed my mind. This is a sink or swim industry. Passing a lab test is more valuable than weed itself these days. Caregivers have lowered the price to stay competitive for years and now that low price isn’t even as low as it’s gonna go. Get your smoke tested or get left behind. There’s plenty of pot with mites and mold out there to go around. Unfortunately it will only get worse and guys will go out of business, check Craigslist. But if you wanna learn from a pro PM me but know this, I’m not cheap for my services