What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 Michigan Cannabis Cup

Greenthumber

I do believe flint still has water issues I’m only about an hour south of there so I’ll be making the trip for sure! This will be my first time attending the cup

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After talking to a friend this morning, looks like we're going to drive over to the Mitten and say 'Howdy' on Saturday.:woohoo:

It will be both of ours first Cup. Be gentle.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
This might be the last of the free wheeling everything for sale plus free dabs cup in the states, other regulated recreational states have prohibited licensed retail at these and Michigan is maybe a year off from enforcing their new rules.

shaggyballs

Veteran
This might be the last of the free wheeling everything for sale plus free dabs cup in the states, other regulated recreational states have prohibited licensed retail at these and Michigan is maybe a year off from enforcing their new rules.

This is a good call.
I thought they would have it shut down already.
Maybe because they allowed it all at that location before and never had any issues they are going easy this year.

But....
When the folks at MRA get to talkin all the fun stops.....LOL

The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) announced today that it will hold its first public meeting on Thursday, June 13, 2019

The MRA is required to hold at least four public meetings each calendar year for the purpose of hearing complaints and receiving the views of the public regarding the administration of the authorities, powers, duties, functions, and responsibilities vested in the Agency.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Making plans to go next year. Have family reunion that weekend. Enjoy it, one and all!

Leaflet

I wish the website told more about the events... other than the obvious "lots of music and smoke in the air."
I'm mostly interested in what vendors will be there and what will be for sale - especially seed and weed. Perhaps someone who's been to cups located elsewhere could describe what it's like.

Greenthumber

There will be tons of small and big time extraction/flower tents I’m sure all the major side companies will be there like ooze etc I know fresh coast seeds will be there! Wondering if Great Lakes genetics will be there myself. If you see the paradise farms tent I know everyone in that group stop by and say what’s up

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There will be tons of small and big time extraction/flower tents I’m sure all the major side companies will be there like ooze etc I know fresh coast seeds will be there! Wondering if Great Lakes genetics will be there myself. If you see the paradise farms tent I know everyone in that group stop by and say what’s up

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMigAFodHRwczovL3d3dy53bmVtLmNvbS9uZXdzL2NoaWVmLWlsbGVnYWwtbWFyaWp1YW5hLWV4dHJhY3Rpb24tY2F1c2VzLWV4cGxvc2lvbnMvYXJ0aWNsZV8wMzJkNDRiZS04MjZlLTExZTktYWZmYi05YmM0OTczMmM2ZTIuaHRtbNIBhAFodHRwczovL3d3dy53bmVtLmNvbS9uZXdzL2NoaWVmLWlsbGVnYWwtbWFyaWp1YW5hLWV4dHJhY3Rpb24tY2F1c2VzLWV4cGxvc2lvbnMvYXJ0aWNsZV8wMzJkNDRiZS04MjZlLTExZTktYWZmYi05YmM0OTczMmM2ZTIuYW1wLmh0bWw?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Meanwhile just down the street

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I wish when I was in the Great Lakes region they were having Cannibis Cups. I could see the state line were I was. Id probably be living in Michigan if still there. The fear of growing illegal is something I hope future generations don't have to worry about. And damn Too $hort gonna bust out the H.E.A.D old school.....you guys gonna have a blast!!!

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anybody know if someone there will be hawking Bohdi seeds?

I'd like to pick up a couple packs of G13 crosses, maybe a pack of Angelica as well.

Greenthumber

Does anybody know if someone there will be hawking Bohdi seeds?

I'd like to pick up a couple packs of G13 crosses, maybe a pack of Angelica as well.

If Great Lakes genetics is there I know they stock bohdi, I will look into it and see if they will be there and get back to you

Man I wish when I was in the Great Lakes region they were having Cannibis Cups. I could see the state line were I was. Id probably be living in Michigan if still there. The fear of growing illegal is something I hope future generations don't have to worry about. And damn Too $hort gonna bust out the H.E.A.D old school.....you guys gonna have a blast!!!

You know it’s going to be wild with too short appearing!

Getting close.
I will be there if anyone wants to beat me up.:biggrin:

Really, who else is going?

I will be there all day Sunday. Unfortunately Saturday I have a lot going on

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting close.
I will be there if anyone wants to beat me up.:biggrin:

Really, who else is going?

I'll be there between 12 and 1 Saturday. Staying to see Too $hort :woohoo: then making my way back to the land of cheese. Probably spend the night in a hotel an hour or two from the venue.

Saturday, Ill be the guy with his wife wearing a "Always running Gage.." shirt. I would love to meet you and share a smoke!!
Gage Green will be there for some new seed drops.
I expect it to be packed, blahh.
see ya there

Latest posts

Latest posts