What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 Michigan Cannabis Cup

dire_wolf

Been keeping a list of breeders I've seen confirmed for the cup in case anyone is interested or wants to add:

Mota Rebel

Exotic Genetix
Mosca Seeds
Ethos
Cali Connection
Dungeons Vault Genetics

Going to be draining the bank account on beans Saturday DOH!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been keeping a list of breeders I've seen confirmed for the cup in case anyone is interested or wants to add:

Mota Rebel

Exotic Genetix
Mosca Seeds
Ethos
Cali Connection
Dungeons Vault Genetics

Mosca's there? Yeah... I hope he brought some OTM BX2 with him.

I will probably also drain my bank account. But it's all good. I'll get overtime this week to help fill the coffers back up.

Mota Rebel

Exotic Genetix
Mosca Seeds
Ethos
Cali Connection
Dungeons Vault Genetics

Gage Green will be there as well and following suit, I warned my wife to be prepared to drop some coin on new GGG gear.

Saturday, Ill be the guy with his wife wearing a "Always running Gage.." shirt. I would love to meet you and share a smoke!!
Gage Green will be there for some new seed drops.
I expect it to be packed, blahh.
see ya there

Oh no... 500 dollar seed packs here we come...

I wonder what else they have to drop after their last release.

Actually looks like the release is on Insta already.

They got some new males looks like. Motorbreath x grateful breath sounds fire.

Does anybody know if someone there will be hawking Bohdi seeds?

I'd like to pick up a couple packs of G13 crosses, maybe a pack of Angelica as well.

If you don't find em there check theseedsource.com he's got almost 100 strains from Bodhi including Angelica & a bunch of other G13 stuff

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't find em there check theseedsource.com he's got almost 100 strains from Bodhi including Angelica & a bunch of other G13 stuff

I really don't have a safe address to ship to. I live in Wisconsin, where it is still very much illegal.

Saturday, Ill be the guy with his wife wearing a "Always running Gage.." shirt. I would love to meet you and share a smoke!!
Gage Green will be there for some new seed drops.
I expect it to be packed, blahh.
see ya there

Haha, Ill be there Saturday Sunday if anyone wants to smoke...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I'll be flying solo. My buddy decided not to ask off from work, and of course they called him in for tomorrow. Dumbass.

If anyone needs a general admission Saturday ticket, I've got an extra now.

Greenthumber

Well, I'll be flying solo. My buddy decided not to ask off from work, and of course they called him in for tomorrow. Dumbass.

If anyone needs a general admission Saturday ticket, I've got an extra now.

Couldn’t make Saturday but I’ll be down early in the morning at the campsites 🤙

Leaflet

I went today and have mixed feelings. The prices ($20 to park, $70 to get in) were atrocious. It was one of the more disorganized events I've been to, most especially the 3 different lines to get in with no signage telling people which line was what.I figure for $70, they can afford to put up some signs. Oh yeah - and provide maps of vendor locations. It was laid out so oddly!

That said, I had a good time. I picked up some Neville's Haze and Green Crack seeds. The people and the vendors were all great. I just wish High Times did a better job at putting the event on.

Leaflet

Oh, Greenthumber, I may as well tell you in advance. Hopefully you'll see this before tomorrow:
The first line (the big one all the way down the road) is for VIP ticket holders. So, if you aren't one, walk right on past. The next line (down the driveway) will be for general admission. It then later splits off into general admission pre-purchased ticket holders and people who need to purchase a ticket on-site. If you need to purchase a ticket, afterward you get in a 3rd line that will take you through security and into the event.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went today and have mixed feelings. The prices ($20 to park, $70 to get in) were atrocious. It was one of the more disorganized events I've been to, most especially the 3 different lines to get in with no signage telling people which line was what.I figure for $70, they can afford to put up some signs. Oh yeah - and provide maps of vendor locations. It was laid out so oddly!

That said, I had a good time. I picked up some Neville's Haze and Green Crack seeds. The people and the vendors were all great. I just wish High Times did a better job at putting the event on.

Ouch!!! Tad pricey, but whatever the market bears/bares.

Greenthumber

Yowzers!! 70 for a ticket that’s nuts! I’m going with a buddy that has a vendor tent so I atleast won’t have to worry about parking and already grabbed my ticket prior luckily it was only 45 that way, I did hear though that they were actually turning people away after a certain time because they were to crowded(crazy)! definitely sounds like they could get a bit more organized! Granted the speed bumps glad you had a good time thought and scored some beans! I’ll get to experience it all today lol thank you for the tid bits of advice that will surely help! Much appreciated

dire_wolf

I got there at about 11:45 yesterday. Waited about 2 hours to get in. The poster above is correct, they are the most disorganized event ever put on. Lines are not marked and at one point in the gated part of the line people moved the gates and a crowd of about 500 rushed ahead of us who had been waiting longer. Nothing was done about it.

Once you are inside though it is a great time. Great selection of vendors this year and the prices were all decent.

Latest posts

Latest posts