What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh coast seeds. Michigan seed company

Greenthumber

Anyone here in Michigan grow any of their beans out? Ig shows some quality product. I snagged a pack of truphle butter at hash bash with a freebtie of lemon butter. Hoping to find some keepers.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I really wanted that truphle butter!

Missed it though..

Happy growing bro! Id be really interested to hear how they run for ya..

Greenthumber

Being a man of my word here are 2 of the 7 females out of the 11 pack I popped so far things are coming together nicely! All of them are stretchers for sure! Some not a vigorous (maybe 2 of the 7) which aren’t looking like the keepers anyway. I have my eyes set on two for being possible keepers but plan on running them all a second time to be sure. Enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Where’s the bud? Looks all leafy. I hate those strains

From my perspective, it's mostly a generational thing.

Plus, some of us are home growers. Some are growers meeting the demands of the market, i.e., hype trains, and doing a pheno hunt of a local company's offerings strikes me as a good marketing strategy, should a winning pheno be found that is.

Greenthumber

Where’s the bud? Looks all leafy. I hate those strains

yes! i did come to notice almost every pheno except one to be mostly leafy and stem with small bud formation it got the cut and on to the next lol! it was a very enjoyable smoke with earthy deep berry notes and was a great resin producer. but yeah i no longer have any of the cuts