What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Outdoor Cultivation?

Ready4

Veteran
I'm not trying to or have I ever insinuated Bill Schuette, Jeff Sessions or the RNC are friends of cannabis. That would simply be ignorant or in others words, the other half of my point in which you are proving ...

When I hear Sessions utter his Reefer Madness ignorance today I shake my head, but I honestly believe that he truly believes that propaganda. He's definately not the only one in his generation and that's sad.

In that clip as you note from 4 years ago a vast majority of states had medicinal laws and 10% recreational. That's unprecedented and a notable time in the history of cannabis, the drug war and our modern "justice system". When I watch/hear Holder clearly obstruct the law/justice and refuse to answer the clear and direct question under oath with a lawyered statement like "What's obvious to one is perhaps not obvious to another.", I can only follow the cash back to DNC special interests (can't you?). That's a tragedy of justice ...

Riddle me this political genius: Why didn't MI Legalize make the ballot in 2016 and who exactly lobbied for/negotiated the terms of MMFLA you are complaining about that just magically appeared and passed through Lansing at about that same time?

Well at least you are good for some laughs. Are you sober when you type that crap ??? Seriously...
"Riddle me this political genius:" and then ask some bizarre rambling nonsense.... go get your license, show a profit and then comment.... you have nothing.

TheMan13

Veteran
My point is that ending cannabis prohibition in this country is NOT and has never been part of the Democrat or Republican political platforms. Prove me wrong ...

The problem we struggle with ending cannabis prohibition on the fringes (gaming state laws) like with MMFLA is the clear pay to play game being sold by both local Democrat and Republican special interests alike (often the same law and order/taxing interests). That should be painfully obvious if you had the capacity to understand or will to care and look rather than simply attempt to slander me as if you know me or are actually making a point ...

FYI

Regulatory capture is a form of government failure which occurs when a regulatory agency, created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is charged with regulating. When regulatory capture occurs, the interests of firms or political groups are prioritized over the interests of the public, leading to a net loss for society. Government agencies suffering regulatory capture are called "captured agencies".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

Ready4

Veteran
My point is that ending cannabis prohibition in this country is NOT and has never been part of the Democrat or Republican political platforms. Prove me wrong ...

The problem we struggle with ending cannabis prohibition on the fringes (gaming state laws) like with MMFLA is the clear pay to play game being sold by both local Democrat and Republican special interests alike (often the same law and order/taxing interests). That should be painfully obvious if you had the capacity to understand or will to care and look rather than simply attempt to slander me as if you know me or are actually making a point ...

FYI

Regulatory capture is a form of government failure which occurs when a regulatory agency, created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is charged with regulating. When regulatory capture occurs, the interests of firms or political groups are prioritized over the interests of the public, leading to a net loss for society. Government agencies suffering regulatory capture are called "captured agencies".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

Imagine you stating something should be "painfully obvious". Just too funny. And copying & pasting a wikipedia definition of regulatory capture does not make you appear intelligent or support any of the nonsense you post.

What it comes down to is that you have no business experience and just are not able to see the whole thing for what it really is.

If you had the "capacity to understand" , you would understand clearly that it is not a "pay to play" system. The totally ridiculous different levels of licenses are not in place to primarily generate $$$ for the State, they were designed primarily to completely discourage anybody with any business sense, from even attempting to utilize the system.
What they say is meaningless. Billy Schuette & Ricky Jones are behind the whole thing, it is their scheme entirely.
The first objective was to clear up the vagueness in the State MMJ law regarding dispensaries. A "framework" was written into law.
This "framework" now gives the State cretins the ability to shut down all dispensaries across the State. And they have been doing that, accompanied by State Police Troopers, delivering their cease and desist orders.
The second objective was to make it so difficult to both get licenses and so difficult to make any kind of a profitable business from the MMJ business.
Companies investing millions into this are run by idiots who have had greed ruin their objectivity and business sense.
With all the different levels of licensure, the price of any MMJ will be so rdiculously high, what kind of idiot would buy inferior product for such ridiculous prices ?? " Seed to sale" lol
Also, look at how many communities are banning these type of businesses already.
People will get their supply from the folks they got it from all along.
When you or anybody you know, can make a good business from this law, then come back and gloat. I looked it over very thoroughly and see it as a very bad investment, there are so many far better business ventures everywhere out there.

TheMan13

Veteran
You are finally correct about something, I am not a business man nor have I ever claimed to be. Although I have been a "legal" patient and grower in this state for the past decade. Before that I had received numerous collegiate degrees at the top of my class and have worked decades in government, law enforcement and healthcare. I think it's safe to say I know a little bit about politics, public policy, law and how the sausage is made. I can also assure you that I am not delusional and/or struggling with sobriety as you have claimed ...

Who exactly are you to judge me? How old are you, what is your education and life experience that makes you so much wiser than I, or at least as you claim?

Last edited:

Ready4

Veteran
You are finally correct about something, I am not a business man nor have I ever claimed to be. Although I have been a "legal" patient and grower in this state for the past decade. Before that I had received numerous collegiate degrees at the top of my class and have worked decades in government, law enforcement and healthcare. I think it's safe to say I know a little bit about politics, public policy, law and how the sausage is made. I can also assure you that I am not delusional and/or struggling with sobriety as you have claimed ...

Who exactly are you to judge me? How old are you, what is your education and life experience that makes you so much wiser than I, or at least as you claim?

Thank you for the continued laughter, you are indeed as delusional as it gets.
We will ignore your rambling manure and stick to the issue at hand.
You have stated the current program was "done the right way".
I have stated it is total joke & a horrible business choice and detailed very thoroughly WHY it is a complete joke and nothing but a blockade & stall tactic.
Nowhere have you been able to refute my claim.
All that you have done is deflect with bizarre ramblings about non-subject issues.
I stated that in order to fix things right, we need to vote the GOP power structure OUT this fall.
You babble that it is both party's fault, blah, blah, blah.
Understand clearly that Billy Schuette, Ricky Jones & associates have been against the MMJ since the idea was first discussed publicly , fought very hard to defeat it ( in vain thankfully) and have fought to undermine it ever since it passed.
Removing them this fall is ESSENTIAL as they will do the same shit to the Recreational MJ that will pass this fall if they are allowed to remain in power.
It could be a good business if these cretins are thrown from office.
At least you admitted you had zero business experience.
I researched the current law for many, many hours and calculated that under the current framework, it would be a terrible business decision, as the cretins do not want it to work - they are laughing their asses off at how they fooled certain members of the board & some members of the public, that they were acting in "good faith" & "being honorable" = only an total idiot would believe they were.

And for proof of what I have stated :
https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/michigan-orders-210-medical-marijuana-dispensaries-to-close

210 dispensaries ordered to close, zero allowed a license so far.

So if you want to come back with a defense of the current law or use your "superior intellect" to explain how it can possibly work to make a feasible profit margin for an investor, then bring it.
Your deflecting is an admittance of defeat. :tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
You have stated the current program was "done the right way".

Where have I ever stated that "the current program was "done the right way"."? I'm the one that's delusional?!?

You have absolutely no credibility or character. You are a complete joke and that's why you refuse to provide any personal background or support to your claims. You have proven repeatedly that you have no idea of what you are talking about in this thread alone.

Prove me wrong or just STFU ...

Ready4

Veteran
Where have I ever stated that "the current program was "done the right way"."? I'm the one that's delusional?!?

You have absolutely no credibility or character. You are a complete joke and that's why you refuse to provide any personal background or support to your claims. You have proven repeatedly that you have no idea of what you are talking about in this thread alone.

Prove me wrong or just STFU ...

lol You are such a complete delusional bizarre freak.
Once again, all you can do is deflect and deny. You have nothing more. You are not even capable of responding directly to what has been stated.
"Personal background" is not relevant one iota to this discussion, your fictional list adds zero credibility to your current state of life or adds any weight/credibility to your bizarre opinions regarding the current issue before us.
As far as the issue of the MMFLA, I detailed clearly that it was a total joke. You have been 100% unable to refute that and probably have not even read the law.
Somebody who now owns a dispensary would have to pay the grower for the product, then pay a transporter to take it to a testing lab, then pay the testing lab to 'test" it, then pay the transporter again to bring it to your dispensary .
Explain how you feel that is anything but a total fucking joke.
It is nothing but a roadblock to frustrate everybody, including the patients who rely upon the benefits of MMJ, many of whom have been fucked over royally by Schuette & Associates, who need to be removed from office this fall or all of us will get fucked over again when the rec MJ passes this fall.
Is that clear enough for you ?
Can you respond to what is stated above ?

TheMan13

Veteran
So you are a high school dropout millennial living with/off your mother, have never been gainfully employed or provided any productive role in society. You cannot read, but like to talk regardless that you have nothing meaningful or intelligible to contribute. Is it because your mom has told you that you are special? Keep believing mom when she tells you how brilliant you are. Get a life and stop wasting peoples time with your trolling and hate for who ever you believe is a Republican. I'm sure your mother is proud though ...

Cretin - 1. a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
2. a person who is deformed and mentally handicapped because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

You should reconsider throwing that word around, I'm just saying ...

TheMan13

Veteran
Do you remember our last Democrat Attorney General? Do you remember when she called in FBI snipers to assassinate cannabis activists? A gay couple who's child was taken from them along with all their property. It was called Rainbow Farms.