Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of Caregiving As We Know It In Michigan: Medical Marijuana Bills Pass Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regulatory capture is a form of government failure that occurs when a regulatory agency, created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is charged with regulating. When regulatory capture occurs, the interests of firms or political groups are prioritised over the interests of the public, leading to a net loss to society as a whole. Government agencies suffering regulatory capture are called "captured agencies".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture

Comment

Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
      Why would anyone move to MI to breed? Not sure that's the best move for your plants man but as long as you stay low-key and blend in you should be fine.
      I lived and still work in Indiana where the laws are awful so I was close enough to move to MI and get legal while staying employed in IN. I'm honestly impressed with the scene here though..

Comment

Originally posted by dire_wolf View Post
        I lived and still work in Indiana where the laws are awful so I was close enough to move to MI and get legal while staying employed in IN. I'm honestly impressed with the scene here though..
        I'm to far south for that but I was trying to figure out how to drive a few hours to get a couple clones if I could find a helper on the MI side of the border. I guess not now.

Comment

Thanks Chunkypigs... But damn that was alot of reading for sum1 on a smartphone... Lmao...

Comment

I'm also from Indiana and would like to move to Michigan, trying to understand these new laws are confusing. Can you still grow 12 plants outdoors for personal use?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
              I'm also from Indiana and would like to move to Michigan, trying to understand these new laws are confusing. Can you still grow 12 plants outdoors for personal use?
              Yes, the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA-2008) still stands. We'll have to see for how long after this Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA - 2016), it's lobbyists and cronies get their footing ...

Comment

Seen this coming. ..

So if no one buys the overpriced meds then what? Its our money they are after...dont spend it.

Comment

Unlimited (aka "stacking" of) Class C (1500 plant) grow facility same owner/location licenses just announced :-o

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ers/714595001/
                  Last edited by TheMan13; 09-29-2017, 23:57.

Comment

Sounds like the little guy is gettig fucked hard again. Not good!

Comment

Pure Michigan
                      Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

So what does this mean for med card holders who CAN posses and grow 12 plants? And does anyone know what amount of wattage you can use in a residential home grow? I heard 3500 watts is this true?

Comment

I'm definitely interested in setting up a 500 plant grow op, but after seeing the news about the big guys being able to stack multiple licences is it even worth it? I imagine I could still turn a decent profit on the smaller end still?
                          The Boss...

Comment

Working...
                          X