What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need info on the scene in MI please

I'm from Ohio looking to make the move north and was hoping some of you guys could steer me in the right direction.

How easy is it to get my mmj card & patients? I hear that it is 72 plant count, is that for veg & flower or just flowering plants?

I'm not looking to move too far north, I'd still like to be within an hour or 2 from the Ohio border but where are some nice areas to look for rental properties? I'm not looking for upper class or anything but I also don't want to be in the hood. Where would you recommend looking?

With patients how does it work for giving them medicine? Do you just work out a set amount per harvest, per month, maybe per week?

The last question I have for now is how is the outdoor scene? Can you run a light dep gh all year or does the snow cause too much of an issue?

Thanks for any info guys, I appreciate it! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts