What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Times' Medical Cannabis Country Fair Cup

TheMan13

Veteran
High Times' Medical Cannabis Country Fair Cup

CnRgnmUXEAA0QUl.jpg

http://www.cannabiscup.com/clio-michigan

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Fuck hii times and their events! I despise them. They bought out the NOS in San berdoo, forcing out a lot of local events. Fortunately it sent those folks to the high desert where chalice had a great event!They are corporate weed!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Fuck hii times and their events! I despise them. They bought out the NOS in San berdoo, forcing out a lot of local events. Fortunately it sent those folks to the high desert where chalice had a great event!They are corporate weed!

sadly this...
/remembers when HT was cool

Last edited:
Hightimes has changed a bit over the years but we cant say that they don't help normalize cannabis into mainstream culture.

the more cannabis is part of society the further forward we go

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah, Laith rocks! Always fun watching/listening to him get down at the Blind Pig after Hash Bash. Looks like I'm gonna be around, so time to get a wrist band for the cup!

True, the last cup was half as cool as the previous year. But, this one seems to be more culture oriented. Not just a dabfest.

Laith is pretty good too. I will go. Can't miss a cannabis event as they are rare. Hope to see ya there. I will have some 5Haze and dabs. The one with the perpetual smile on my mug, cause, why not..?

Peace.

DemonTrich

Veteran
For all those bashing HT...... when that's all that's offered in the mj community, you take what you can get.

TheMan13

Veteran
I get the HT bashing. The big money corporate game of an industry leader in a capitalist economy can breed disgusting greed. It is what it is and we all have differing perceptions of accountability ...

Although if I cannot afford a ticket or trip to the Cup, I simply do not go. Whereas if I cannot afford a NORML or competent attorney/law firm to go to trial?

I do not believe we are concerned enough about the use of force government market that has been robbing us and wreaking havoc upon our community for decades. Can we win the lawyered game of regulatory capture by boycotting lawyers?

Regulatory capture is a form of government failure that occurs when a regulatory agency, created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is charged with regulating. When regulatory capture occurs the interests of firms or political groups are prioritised over the interests of the public, leading to a net loss to society as a whole. Government agencies suffering regulatory capture are called "captured agencies".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture