What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boadicea... Michigan Tribe.. Maria Green runs for the 8th congressional district

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
http://mariagreenforcongress.com/

" If you weigh the strength of the armies,and the causes of this war,you will see that in this battle you must conquer or die. This is a women's resolve;" Queen Boadicea of the Iceni Tacitus 61 AD....

Our modern Michigan version is the Loving mother of Baby Bree the infant taken by the state over the parents legal medical cannabis use.. Maria Green..

oldchuck

Veteran
I hear you paladin. But I don't think Boadicea is a very good role model. Women warriors shouldn't act like men.

oldchuck

Veteran
Why not? The men in our community act like women.. I'll take any warrior at this point.

You made me laugh with that one. I suppose you have a point.

And I ask myself a hard question. I understand that this masculine aggressive warrior domination has controlled human affairs for at least 10,000 years. But now we are beyond the point of maximum toxicity of such warrior dominion. If we are to survive as a species there must be a more balanced approach. So, how is it possible to fight for more balance without resorting to the tools of war?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You made me laugh with that one. I suppose you have a point.

And I ask myself a hard question. I understand that this masculine aggressive warrior domination has controlled human affairs for at least 10,000 years. But now we are beyond the point of maximum toxicity of such warrior dominion. If we are to survive as a species there must be a more balanced approach. So, how is it possible to fight for more balance without resorting to the tools of war?
Well first Maria is a very gentle soul, an Earth Mother... Until her child was brought into this War.. I brought in Boadicea ;)~ for that aspect of motherhood..
" When the peasant meets the he bear in his pride.
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth n nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly that the male." Kipling ;)~

As for tools? I will be using genetics to support these types of Ideals and Ideas..

oldchuck

Veteran
Kipling. I love it. Not his work so much but I love you quoting him.

Yeah, I get the Earth Mother and I don't have any criticism of Boadicea. Under the circumstances, who could blame her but a lot of people got killed.

Now here is what I don't understand. Maria. I don't know the story and when I clicked on your link I was no better informed. Please tell me.

Tools, genetics. I guess I know what you mean at least metaphorically. That reminds me of a direction I took back in 1970. It goes, "Life your life as if the revolution had already happened."

oldchuck

Veteran
Okay, I looked at that one. So Bree's mother is Maria? And she is doing something political? Looks like she got the kid back. What office? How is she doing?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yeppers Maria is Brees mom. Bree is back with her parents and a case worker actually lost their job... No prosecutor of Judge did(both elected officials)
Bree is a princess. Smart, Happy, Caring.

Maria is running for the 8th district state rep in Washington with the Green Party. Long Shot for sure. But? Our green community can easily bring %30 to the polls. If we are engaged.

It's up to us in 2016 to change how the world sees people involved with cannabis.
Healers who grow a beneficial plant and raise fine children who are a benefit to societies.
Or Dealers who do not have the Human Right to have and raise our own children..

oldchuck

Veteran
Okay, I think I understand. Wish you the best of good fortune. I know nothing about northern Michigan politics so I can't offer any useful advice except to say, don't give up, don't give in.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Thank you sir.
I'll let the Maria's of the world fight the good fight in our Capitals... I'll just try to get them elected.. All I have for this fight is my mouth n my genetics... Both can be kinda Loud I'm told

Pal, it really sucks that children are taken from loving parents because they choose to use a natural, non addictive medication. I hope your gal gets elected!!! Keep up your amazing activism!!!!!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Pal, it really sucks that children are taken from loving parents because they choose to use a natural, non addictive medication. I hope your gal gets elected!!! Keep up your amazing activism!!!!!
In baby Bree's case the cps and prosecutors took the child simply because their grow room might attract rippers or a raid from Leo...

We need more people like Maria to run for our capitols.. A drug felony should be a job requirement.. It proves you did not believe the Federal Fairy Tale

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Maria Green is officially the Green Parties nomination for the U.S House Of Representatives for Michigans 8th District...
There are those who will say she doesn't have a chance. I say with our help and support she can't lose.