• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Times Cannabis Cup and Country Fair
    August 26-28 2016
    Clio, Michigan

Tickets on sale NOW at High Times CannabisCup.com

Looks like the medical mitten is getting a Second Cup this year !!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vapeorbong View Post
      High Times Cannabis Cup and Country Fair
      August 26-28 2016
      Clio, Michigan

Tickets on sale NOW at High Times CannabisCup.com

Looks like the medical mitten is getting a Second Cup this year !!!!!!

Nice to know for folks in that region.
      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
      sigpic

Comment

they were on right side middle from entrance.... they only vended Saturday though
        Damn....... that explains it, my attendance was on sunday.....bummer.
        I almost made a purchase at the bodhi booth but I am very picky(bad trait) and I did not do my homework on bodhi genetics, although my interest was captured while I browsed.

Comment

they were on right side middle from entrance.... they only vended Saturday though
          They where there both days
          sigpic

Comment

yes, they were there both days, but Sunday were not doing sales, at least when i went by, just flyers directing to the website
            sigpic

Comment

It`s August now, getting close to the second HT event at Auto City Speedway in Clio, Mi. Have been at the 3 previous events, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Michigan Cups, ain`t gonna miss this one. 300 mile drive from my house to the motel, then 3 or 4 miles to the Cup. See ya there.

Comment

Working...
              X