What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 Michigan Cannabis Cup

High Times Cannabis Cup and Country Fair
August 26-28 2016
Clio, Michigan

Tickets on sale NOW at High Times CannabisCup.com

Looks like the medical mitten is getting a Second Cup this year !!!!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Times Cannabis Cup and Country Fair
August 26-28 2016
Clio, Michigan

Tickets on sale NOW at High Times CannabisCup.com

Looks like the medical mitten is getting a Second Cup this year !!!!!!

Nice to know for folks in that region.

shaggyballs

Veteran
they were on right side middle from entrance.... they only vended Saturday though

Damn....... that explains it, my attendance was on sunday.....bummer.
I almost made a purchase at the bodhi booth but I am very picky(bad trait) and I did not do my homework on bodhi genetics, although my interest was captured while I browsed.

yes, they were there both days, but Sunday were not doing sales, at least when i went by, just flyers directing to the website

yooper420

It`s August now, getting close to the second HT event at Auto City Speedway in Clio, Mi. Have been at the 3 previous events, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Michigan Cups, ain`t gonna miss this one. 300 mile drive from my house to the motel, then 3 or 4 miles to the Cup. See ya there.