What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 Michigan Cannabis Cup

expo type event with many product booths, open smoking in the medical area...MI is not a rec state

its fun to go with a group and just chill out....there is food and drink concessions, some booths sell clones, seeds, some have bud and extracts as well, although thats more DL but its a gathering of like minded people.

ive had a great time at the last two, even with back to back sunday storms lol

stim

Melissa Etheridge concert awesome LOL does anyone have a booth diagram? I would like to know what companies will be there. Thanks

Since Advanced always has a giant Circus Tent sized booth it could be the meeting place....or the ferris wheel? (2016 vids have ferris wheels?)

If anyone wants to meet and cheif i'm down, throw out a time

look for the sign......"ca-caw"..(<-- bird noise) ...lol

but seriously ill meet up

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
anybody know if there will be an August cup in Clio also? I was hearing that before but couldn't make this weekend.

well, no ferris wheel in michigan lol o well

feeling privileged i got to talk with JJ-NYC,the man himself, discuss strains and grab some packs from his recommendations....no auctions or waits....yeah man...that kind of day :)

Last edited: