What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when cannabis is legalized in Mi......

I would think that the big growers from out of state will be one of the first to hit the ground running.

I am wondering who to start to watch and see...as far as companies growth in $$ as wella s an opportunity to grow for a larger more efficient grow.
stoner thoughts for a lazy day:woohoo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously...the legalization efforts have all come back to bite many growers.

Unless the legalization bill treats the plant no different than a tomato - it isn't legalization, it's just government regulation.

Any regulation effort that still leaves a platform in place on which to arrest and incarcerate is useless.

dank.Frank

phazer

if u want to grow at home , vote against legalization. the people regulating mj for one know nothing about it and they dont care about the concept besides bringing in new tax dollars. they want u to pay the 20%+ tax, not grow it for free at home. and big business in the mj industry is destroying cannabis. im sure u may see riverrock open up in MI. they have been bought out by monsanto and rumor has it they are genetically engineering cannabis strains. the idea of seeing gmo cannabis at a weed shop makes me sick

shaggyballs

Veteran
Well legalization is here and it is not so bad.
I still fear they are going to come for our growing rights, but I hopoe not!