What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Lakes Genetics?

Organic Fanatic

Never dealt with them personally, but I've heard from people that they're legit.

I know when I checked em out a couple months back, they had some Karma strains that would have sold out very quickly at more popular sites.

-OF

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yep ordered from em a few times quick delivery, decent prices and some great genetics. Go for it, ya won't be disappointed. Snagged a couple packs of the gorilla bubble and a chem cross from I.s.p

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If required they want to know you are over 21, some people have said they had too some no, but you can blur or delete any personal info, they just want to know your over 21, if required afaik. Great lakes is legit and one of the best american seed banks. Like I say the Id is too make sure you aren't a kid, if required, not sure if needed.

Dragboatjeffy is a stand up guy. Usually they do some very nice freebies and merchandise. I got a nice mota rebel grinder from em! :D

Can check out z-labs.nl for their forums. Lots of old heads there. You can also pm dragboatjeffy there with any questions.

coldcanna

Veteran
I emailed dragonboatjeff last night to see what the current deals were for buying multiples- I'll be sure to keep everybody posted, it'd be nice to send some money to seed banks on our own turf for a change!

coldcanna

Veteran
Thanks its nice to see some positive input I'm gonna put an order through this weekend- def getting some of Tonygreen's glue work, a couple of you mentioned ISP they only have 2 lines stocked right now, one is Insane Chem 91 did either of you try that?

OneStonedPony

I've tried ISP's Chem D Bx3, and Chem 91 Bx3. They were both wicked in the potency department. The D Bx3 yielded a bit more (odors were skunky, musky basement, with a side of lemon and orange), but it made me sleepy. I'm not really into that whole knock your ass out quick thing. With their 91 Bx3, I liked the flavor, and high more (it was sweeter tasting, a little sour, and fuely smelling), the high is real up. The more I smoked the higher I got. That Insane Chem 91 is next on my list. With Bodhi and ISP gear, I kept finding things I like in every pack.

Last edited:

Pinetar

Glg is a great bank bought from them at events and mail-order a few times. Good freebees and quick shipping. They are trust worthy dudes.

coldcanna

Veteran
Just to follow up- I went through with an order and couldn't be more impressed. Dragboat Jeff was available by email promptly through my whole decision process, I sent payment priority and had the gear at my house within a week! I've ordered from 'Tude before and it took a couple weeks and seemed way shadier going through customs. Got some sick ass freebies too, can't recommend them enough!