What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Lakes Genetics?

gonna bump for GLG and DBJ, they hooked me UP when another seed boutique dropped the ball, which rmends me
thinking of another 420 Special GLG??

coldcanna

Veteran
Just let me add that I had 100% germ rates on Tonys Gorilla BX and Gorilla Bubble, GLG sent me 6 freebies on a 20 seed order, think that's a pretty awesome deal. Hey Tony are you gonna start working any other lines this year? I'm gonna have a seed re-up here in a couple months, def need another pack of gorilla work but I'd try something new if your gonna expand ! I'm gonna do some small scale breeding with your stuff, just a hobby for me no money involved

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, big HIGH FIVE for Great Lakes Genetics!!!! Looking forward to their 4:20 announcement.

Nice to have a state based site. KUDOS to them!

Hoping to snag your 'beans in your genes', TG!

Grew ISP for several years....great genetics!

Last edited:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I'm in CO and joined up with them. I had to send them a copy of my MMJ card but in a couple weeks everything was done. I have been lurking their site to figure out some Bodhi genetics and will probably buy soon. I have heard good things about them, and U.S. customs have intercepted a couple of my orders from overseas so I am excited to try them.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
GLG is going to have a VERY nice 4/20 promotion this year for sure. I know for a fact there will be some "Useful" freebies he will be handing out.:biggrin:

macamus33

Have not bought from GLG yet but will be placing an order very soon. Maybe wait on 420 promotion to kick off. They have many "Bohdi" strains that seem to be offered nowhere else. Have been in contact with them and they are great/answer questions and emails very promptly. Great service and quick shipping from what I hear from everyone. Hope they stick around for a long time.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4-20 is gonna be awesome for promos and freebies for sure ha.

Worldwide as far as I know with stealth options available.
Some have said skip the fields you dont like or whatever.

Gotta add that GLG is GREaT!!! Very prompt in there service and I've placed several orders.. keep up the great work GLG!!! I'm gonna be on that 420 drop to!!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally, a States based company with stellar rep, great choices!

Have been hoodwinked from a few (over the years) that were here, then gone....in the NW. Long live GLG!!!

i just need to get my card in the mail to get signed up. got the 420 special 2 years ago and it was surprising the quality in freebies given out.

7thson

It sure is nice ordering seeds from your own country,no more customs.I stopped ordering from over seas a couple of years ago.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
woohoo.gif
[/FONT]
GLG is like it says, great.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

oneofus

i just need to get my card in the mail to get signed up.

I just made an order with them and they did not insist on a card of any kind.

I am assuming they will send me my order since the order seemed to go through - they gave me an invoice number and there was a message across the screen saying "thank you for your purchase". which is why I am "assuming" the order went through...I don't think they would do that if the order was not accepted.

Which brings me to my question: since they do not seem to have credit card options and they do not seem to specify method of payment....

do I just send them cash inside a greeting card by usps...?

@Tonygreen - do you know^^^? First time ordering from them so please excuse my ignorance.

t99

Veteran
In the terms of agreement, it states they are only selling souvenirs. Shouldn't need a card for that, but I am not positive on their policies. Good luck!