What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Michigan High Times Medical Cannabis Cup.

TheMan13

Veteran
When:
Noon Saturday August 22nd until 9pm Sunday August 23rd

Where:
Auto City Speedway
10205 N Saginaw Rd, Clio, MI 48420

http://www.cannabiscup.com/clio-michigan/

2015%2BMI%2BHigh%2BTimes%2BCannabis%2BCup.jpg

Who's all going?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yay-Ah...! Was great last year, will be again. Killer peeps, lotsa relating going on. Happy folks. Enjoying freedom. Not perfect, or as sexy as Amsterdam, unless you like big women, mostly a sausage-fest / dab convention - but fun nonetheless - tons cheaper than the Netherlands, closer to home. haha. Can't wait. Wonder which seed companies will have booths.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
Here's a YouTube walk thru from last year. It was shot Sunday afternoon right before everything was rained out. I'm hoping for better weather this August verse last July.

[YOUTUBEIF]2vEvS1E6iDo[/YOUTUBEIF]

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Just got word that GreatLakes Genetics will have hospitality tents set up out front of the show. Shuttle service grill free stuff..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Make it so, Number One.

Not number 1.. But I'm on it ;)

Greatlakes genetics is hosting a couple of tents out front of the cup. Lots of free stuff. Chill spot. Shuttle service to the cup. Genetics of course
Anyone wants a free vending spot? Hit me up..

wingdings

Veteran
I'll be checking it out, never been.Great lakes genetics sounds pretty cool to do that. Looking forward to stopping by.

Quick question.....

I was reading about the cup, and it states that you have to have a med card to go to the "medicating area" but you can still get in the event. Does anyone know if you have to have a card to purchase genetics from the different breeders booths? Also, are the vendors "highly" educated about their products? I've never tried any genetics from the previously mentioned breeders, so should I do research on the genetics they offer before I go, or will they have pamphlets/pictures/catalogs/helpful representatives to provide the information that I will surely want before purchase? Thanks.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
If I recall last year, all seed vendors were in the medicating area. THe center of the racetrack was where the smoking was allowed. There is supposed to be more of everything this year.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So .... If a guy from NY was to go , i wouldn't be allowed into the center section to buy or smoke without a mich med card ???

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
If that guy was you Dans? No prob..
And there are private parties that operate more old school..more in the style of some of the old parties I hear about . Jugs n nuggs or something

DemonTrich

Veteran
anyone have a promo code? im going to be bringing 3 patient plus myself BOTH days and was hoping to save a little coin.