What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Primary August 5. Get off the couch and send a message !!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Tomorrow is primary day.

Let's replace some of these ....self edit....people home.

Take Dan Benachek (sp) he has a pro pot opponent Alan Archend..
Send Doc dan home early..
Post em up here

Tomorrow is primary day.

Let's replace some of these ....self edit....people home.

Take Dan Benachek (sp) he has a pro pot opponent Alan Archend..
Send Doc dan home early..
Post em up here

hey paladin why not point me in some directing of who i should be looking into that i would want to get in office this november?

MIway

Veteran
milegalize.com

This should be our priority for the year... Best of out available options. The alternatives look pretty damn grim... Rich, reoublican backed fucks that want limited commercial grow licenses for the entire state. Last years bill has also been recently bastardized w a required dustributor model.

To be a patient and caregiver and continue to participate in the market... Seriously (please) look to milegalize.

milegalize.com

This should be our priority for the year... Best of out available options. The alternatives look pretty damn grim... Rich, reoublican backed fucks that want limited commercial grow licenses for the entire state. Last years bill has also been recently bastardized w a required dustributor model.

To be a patient and caregiver and continue to participate in the market... Seriously (please) look to milegalize.

I will spread the word.....saw this coming years ago! Walking into ANY Dispensary, anywhere in the State, I envisioned a State of Michigan Seal above the door (Sec of State office), where you took a number, waited, then we're waited on by a State employee (Dull), then purchased your State-farmed 2 grams (daily allowed total) for $40.00.

Peace!

FoUhCiKo!