Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Primary August 5. Get off the couch and send a message !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan Primary August 5. Get off the couch and send a message !!

Tomorrow is primary day.

Let's replace some of these ....self edit....people home.

Take Dan Benachek (sp) he has a pro pot opponent Alan Archend..
    Send Doc dan home early..
    Post em up here
    sigpic

right on..........vote them out.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by paladin420 View Post
      Tomorrow is primary day.

Let's replace some of these ....self edit....people home.

Take Dan Benachek (sp) he has a pro pot opponent Alan Archend..
      Send Doc dan home early..
      Post em up here
      hey paladin why not point me in some directing of who i should be looking into that i would want to get in office this november?

Comment

milegalize.com

This should be our priority for the year... Best of out available options. The alternatives look pretty damn grim... Rich, reoublican backed fucks that want limited commercial grow licenses for the entire state. Last years bill has also been recently bastardized w a required dustributor model.

To be a patient and caregiver and continue to participate in the market... Seriously (please) look to milegalize.

Comment

can't wait to see how it ends up

Comment

Originally posted by sweettooth222 View Post
            hey paladin why not point me in some directing of who i should be looking into that i would want to get in office this november?
            Get to your 50 posts then PM me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIway View Post
              milegalize.com

This should be our priority for the year... Best of out available options. The alternatives look pretty damn grim... Rich, reoublican backed fucks that want limited commercial grow licenses for the entire state. Last years bill has also been recently bastardized w a required dustributor model.

To be a patient and caregiver and continue to participate in the market... Seriously (please) look to milegalize.
              I will spread the word.....saw this coming years ago! Walking into ANY Dispensary, anywhere in the State, I envisioned a State of Michigan Seal above the door (Sec of State office), where you took a number, waited, then we're waited on by a State employee (Dull), then purchased your State-farmed 2 grams (daily allowed total) for $40.00.

Peace!

FoUhCiKo!

Comment

Working...
              X