RUI Refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUI Refugees

Looks like Dr Bob has Rolli in his pocket over there. I made my stand for benefit of the good people there and of course I lost that battle lol. RIU has spiraled to nothing but a cesspool of trolls and agenda pushing goons.

See me here if you need me.

Stump

Just joined.... Couldn't use my handle from riu (UserNameWasTaken)...

Hope things are more mellow here

Comment

They said this is where all the smart fuckers are. Hope no one notices me.

Stump that was bullshit. A lot more people in Michigan are aware of that no good motherfucker now though.
      Huge props to you and bloody. Again.
      Now I need to get downstairs and clear shit up, cuz I'm gonna have to raise my game on this forum before I get my shirt pulled up over my head and get the snot kicked out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elevated View Post
        Just joined.... Couldn't use my handle from riu (UserNameWasTaken)...

Hope things are more mellow here
        Me too. CaptainCAVEMAN here.

This place is cool!
        Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it receive it and those who do not pay it.
        -Albert Einstein

Live below your means - boggleheads.org

Think before you speak or suffer for your words
        -Anthrax

Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
        -my Dad

Comment

Welcome, you're safe now. ;-)
          In Cannabis Veritas

Comment

I've been here for awhile, the only reason I didn't remain here was because of the MI Patients forum but that place is beyond help. You wot see the trolls acting like they do there, over here. That is for sure. They have real mods here that don't put up with too much bullshit.

It's funny, Rolli told me in a PM that the MI PT forum was the biggest problem forum on RIU and it was because I didn't do my job as a mod. I wish I could copy all the threads I made in the mod forum begging for something to be done about the trolls and asking for the power to take them down. Deleting posts just doesn't work. The whole mod team over there is pissed off because they are overrun with trolls and can not do anything about it. RIU uses it's mods as a biological spam filter and nothing else. Quite a joke.

Comment

Also I see all of my hard work has already been dismantled and Dr Douche's posts are all back. He must be quite the knob slobber.

Comment

Welcome, we've been expecting you.

Comment

Glad to see you guys rolling in. Lets hook this forum up, there's no politics influencing this place...

Comment

I'm down.
                    Only thing I got going there is the Fat Purple and Fat Stomper - 13 threads.
                    I talked plenty of shit last night drunk and this morning, well still kinda drunk.
                    I'm good for awhile. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Figong View Post
                      Welcome, we've been expecting you.

Comment

welcome to the Big~Show... we only ask that U follow the TOU
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184917

and leave the DRAMA @ the door....we don't slander other-site...we just roll on
                        and bask in the knowledge that is ICMAG

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
                        Dressed like a daydream~~~

Comment

JeromeT here

Comment

I used to post in the MI thread when I would remember RIU existed... Nice 2 meet you all, I went by Rawman there

Comment

hows it going peeps

Comment

Working...
                              X