What's new

DEA in court against Michigan 1/12

danut

No one knows yet who those seven people are.

The 42 "Does" think they might be one of those seven people.

cpt.kush

Guys this is some bull ... The U.S. Gov don't give a shit about patents rights or states rights and we all know this ,those 7 patents are in the mouth of the beast an to be truthful every dam caregiver ,patent ,grower& rec.smoker should show up in full force !

danut

Guys this is some bull ... The U.S. Gov don't give a shit about patents rights or states rights and we all know this ,those 7 patents are in the mouth of the beast an to be truthful every dam caregiver ,patent ,grower& rec.smoker should show up in full force !

Yes .. show up .. on 2/1

Not tomorrow .. No hearing tomorrow.

Gooey

This is crazy...just was up in T>C people were talking about the attorny, think he is a winner, anyways is this open to the public anyone know?

David762

This is why Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske keeps ...

This is why Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske keeps ...

The whole privacy thing is very important and registering to be on a list for legal(state) medical reasons then have fear .gov wants to peek at it to make sure they can arrest you? Sucks! it sounds like its illegal and shows states should stand up and I hope they do. That letter is bad news and I feel sorry for people who wage war on a plant. NS

This is why Drug Czar Gil Kerlikowske keeps ... insisting that marijuana is not a medicine. Medicine is pure, often synthesized, precisely dosed, and available only from a pharmaceutical company, don't you know. Their rationale would appear to be that if the cannabis is not a medicine, then no violations of HIPPA are taking place, hence the Feds are not themselves breaking the law.

The Obama regime is attempting to "put the toothpaste back into the tube" regarding medical marijuana. These fascists are trying to do it on the sly. The DEA has been conducting intel operation raids against MMJ dispensaries and cooperatives in every MMJ state, regardless of the Attorney General Eric Holder's infamous memo. The legal actions now taking place in Michigan are only the most overt in-your-face example -- the Federal government no longer follows the rule of law (surprise, surprise).

As the cognitive disconnect between medical scientific fact and the "reefer madness" mentality of the Federal government continues to widen, it becomes harder for John Q. Public to deny the evidence that the USA's democratic republic has been replaced by a tyrannical kleptocratic oligarchy.

The Federal government, as the wholly-owned agent of crony corporations like Big Pharma, might be considered to be suffering from a psychotic bipolar event. How can they deny US Patent 6630507, a cannabis medical patent held by the US government itself since 2003, or that the Veterans Administration has approved MMJ for veterans in those states where MMJ is legal?

All I can ascertain is that there is a veritable shit-storm brewing regarding a legalistic backlash from the Feds against MMJ patients and their caregivers, nationwide. The situation is going to get worse before it gets better, let alone the ultimate full re-legalization of cannabis. The rule of law has been replaced by the rule of the gun (naked force), and the Feds have more, bigger, and better guns than the long victimized public, especially predominantly pacifistic MMJ patients.

Reefer madness, indeed. But it is the Feds themselves suffering from this affliction.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That attorney Jesse Williams is absolutely awesome, and I would like to add that I find it hard to believe they do not already have these records they are requesting. Seems to me this is more of a political power play. MMJ in Michigan is really in serious danger here!

Gooey

Yeah seriusly, this 7 can be anyone...i mean i imagine the people know who they are, however...maybe one of our caregivers or patients an nothing abiut us....thats why we gotta get a win in this...any one going to the court house?