What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question for Michigan MMJ cardholders

nonamejustbud

I have heard it is legal for a Michigan resident to posess a MMJ card as well as a ccw permit, is this true? Thank you in advance.

Gooey

I think you can but why...i mean thats your business but i think on a federal level its not such a great plan.

(i) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, solely for being in the presence or vicinity of the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, or for assisting a registered qualifying patient with using or administering marihuana.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(iu....aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-333-26424

The people of Michigan have spoken on this subject

Tuhder

Word Bogrow. I plan on getting my CCW this year. I have 4 patients and all their cards in hand.

Latest posts

Latest posts