What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MI : House Bill 5300 (2021)

ExoticsRus

Last edited:

imiubu

Anyone paying attention, has known this was going to happen. "Industry" is killing culture; as happens when greed drives.
The very people who built/ kept our culture thriving, who lost all to forfeiture, prison (and death for many) are being
(once again) vilified. CG's were used (by our gov't) to help kick off the "recreational industry", then slammed to the proverbial curb.
There was a rally at the Capitol building on the 15th. I was there for about 1/2 hr. I was disappointed that there were not
more CG's on those steps/ lawn speaking out against this POS HB.
As it always seems to be w/ gov't... the little guy is expected to simply "assume the position" and apparently; many are.

BTW... WTF is "recreational" weed? ffs
Remove cannabis from the CSA already and let the chips fall where they may.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never gave a flying fuck what the politicians said I could or couldn’t do. And never will. Just some rich asshole trying to figure out how I can pay for their next rub job from a underage girl or boy.

Times are a changing. And folks are getting real sick of the games. Soon these greedy assholes will be locked in a cage for real crimes.

Latest posts

Latest posts