What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD and Sour Dubb where are they now?

Facelesdoll

Been trying to find within the local scene who might have these lovebirds. Any info or help finding them would be awesome. I will reward the persons who help me find either or both of these clone only's with a cut of mass super skunk, mac1 and the cube

Facelesdoll

Funny you say that. I found the clone onlys since the post and got a mango a5 pack, sour dubbxsour diesel ibl pack and the freebie mango a5xsour dubbs. Lol thanks for coming through though. The freebies alone should be vile in so many good ways. The flower on my chacos cut sour dubb were excellent

KingRalph

Did you end up getting the real ECSD and verify it against real pics here? Have had a couple friends get ECSD in the past few years that definitely weren't ECSD but NYCD and phenos from Rez's IBL line at best. I miss that ol gal. Grow her healthily and those pistils will get a pinkish hue. And any pics of the MSS flowering? Would be cool to see that one

johnnyla

Veteran
Funny you say that. I found the clone onlys since the post and got a mango a5 pack, sour dubbxsour diesel ibl pack and the freebie mango a5xsour dubbs. Lol thanks for coming through though. The freebies alone should be vile in so many good ways. The flower on my chacos cut sour dubb were excellent

Where did you find the clone only ECSD and Sour Dubb? I’m still looking.

KingRalph

Boston Clones seems to have ECSD "chaco's cut", which going through the thread here, seems like the real deal (that one came around a bit after I lost touch here for a while). If it's the same cut as Capt Crip and SunSim and others had and distributed back in the day and I was lucky enough to run and enjoy, that would be sweet. The real ECSD is damn amazing, although tolerance to it can be built easily if you smoke only it too much. But that aroma, and terps that are straight up itchy in their strength, mmm. "Chaco's cut" does look pretty legit, can anyone confirm what Boston Clones has?

Last edited:

EastCoastGambit

Boston Clones seems to have ECSD "chaco's cut", which going through the thread here, seems like the real deal (that one came around a bit after I lost touch here for a while). If it's the same cut as Capt Crip and SunSim and others had and distributed back in the day and I was lucky enough to run and enjoy, that would be sweet. The real ECSD is damn amazing, although tolerance to it can be built easily if you smoke only it too much. But that aroma, and terps that are straight up itchy in their strength, mmm. "Chaco's cut" does look pretty legit, can anyone confirm what Boston Clones has?

I'll be watching this. 😁😁😁 I don't have time to grow it anytime soon as I have too many projects of my own but am very interested to see if its legit.

Facelesdoll

Boston Clones seems to have ECSD "chaco's cut", which going through the thread here, seems like the real deal (that one came around a bit after I lost touch here for a while). If it's the same cut as Capt Crip and SunSim and others had and distributed back in the day and I was lucky enough to run and enjoy, that would be sweet. The real ECSD is damn amazing, although tolerance to it can be built easily if you smoke only it too much. But that aroma, and terps that are straight up itchy in their strength, mmm. "Chaco's cut" does look pretty legit, can anyone confirm what Boston Clones has
Sorry as I have not been here for a while. It's amazing how much people charge for clones without the ability to provide a sample to the buyer first. Chacos is amazing but not the SD I remember. Chacos from the sample I had was straight up fresh diesel/gasoline, burning diesel/gasoline and used motor oil. It did not share any smells with "weed" it smelled entirely un-ingestable but smoked nicely.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Sorry as I have not been here for a while. It's amazing how much people charge for clones without the ability to provide a sample to the buyer first. Chacos is amazing but not the SD I remember. Chacos from the sample I had was straight up fresh diesel/gasoline, burning diesel/gasoline and used motor oil. It did not share any smells with "weed" it smelled entirely un-ingestable but smoked nicely.
Not claiming to have Chaco’s cut, but definitely ECSD. Just got the cut a few months ago and about to flower but I see pics of the same clone I’m running and it looks legit to me. I’m about to flower mine in a week 😊
img_1502-jpeg.18927738
IMG_1504.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 149

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

IMG_1564.jpeg
IMG_1563.jpeg
IMG_1561.jpeg
IMG_1559.jpeg

I am successfully reversing the ECSD as we speak! I’m also just now flowering the normal ECSD cut for flowers as we speak. Today marks day 1 and I’ll post pics about every 3 weeks 😜. Gonna take this pollen from ECSD and dust my loompa’s headband. It’s gonna be my first strain I’ve ever created!

Jcue81

View attachment 18932720 View attachment 18932721 View attachment 18932722 View attachment 18932723
I am successfully reversing the ECSD as we speak! I’m also just now flowering the normal ECSD cut for flowers as we speak. Today marks day 1 and I’ll post pics about every 3 weeks 😜. Gonna take this pollen from ECSD and dust my loompa’s headband. It’s gonna be my first strain I’ve ever created!

I hope it works out for you. I’ve heard the ECSD has sterile or nearly sterile pollen. You might get a couple dozen seeds which would be good enough for finding something cool.

Latest posts

Latest posts