What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The longriders club?

dunno the name, it's a private motorcycle club. I think there will be adequate signage for you to find it when you get there.

looking to swap beans or whatever for cookies, sour, og flowers for anyone with overage who might be thinking about coming.:tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
when will they announce the date for the next one, this weekend? too far for a last minute take off for me, especially with another stupid winter storm on the way.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looks like you can get off on rt 21 exit 7 and go south on Center street until you hit East Street and take a left. The MC is on Longrider Ln which is just off Carmalinas Circle. The flyer says Carmalinas Circle.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunkypigs, THAK YOU! How will I know your booth? I'd like to thank you in person. Do you have any gg4 genetics or cuttings? Seee you Sunday hopefully (when you are 74 and a cancer survivor, you take it one day at a time).

my booth is the one that says Bad MotherFucker on it.:biggrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

seriously it's the one selling Chunky's Bagseeds and has vases with ripe fresh buds on the table.

you'll smell it when you are at the right one.

I'll have many Glue and cookies crosses as well as sours and OG's.
please stop by and have a smoke.:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
when will they announce the date for the next one, this weekend? too far for a last minute take off for me, especially with another stupid winter storm on the way.

you should follow Gene Traders and terps and trichs on IG for announcements.

if you want a table at the next one you prepay at this one and wait until he lines something up and hope the timing works.:biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
no table space wanted here, but to be able to acquire some wares I also must have some to peak some interest :biggrin:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
To whoever is going I highly recommend getting as much of Chunkypigs gear you can afford. I can't stress that enough.

What a great idea to have fresh flowers there. Brilliant.

Maybe you should list your beans and cuts you are taking? I'm sure you won't be bringing any home. After seeing those flowers, smoking the buds, who wouldn't pick up whatever they could!

Have fun everyone!

ICmag threatened to ban me for too much promotion of my beans last year so got to keep that action over on IG with the rest of the weed world.

hyposomniac

I am trying to make it..
Hopefully there are nice buds here; the harvest cup fell short in that regard, I got like 6 varieties of crap there and 2 decent ones.

Unfortunately all the clones I have to offer are still being tested, (3 weeks of flowering now) but what's mine is y'all's, and they are D&d free.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I am trying to make it..
Hopefully there are nice buds here; the harvest cup fell short in that regard, I got like 6 varieties of crap there and 2 decent ones....

the bud there was pretty weak.
it was a stellar show for seeds though.

in the year that I've been here most of the local grown bud I've seen and smoked was a seed selection done by the grower and they just don't match up in the flavor and potency dept to todays elite clones.

everyone selects for looks and yield in the commercial market and even when it's grown well and looks good the stuff is mids quality mostly here.
$10 a gram is a decent price for it if you can find something you like.

I always reach for the top shelf though and I'll be sharing my table with a member who will have elite flowers and clones to vend.
you might be able to get some of these Sour Dubb buds I just cropped if you get there early.
picture.php

I imagine the vendors here in the west part of the state will be different than what I've see at TetraHydro so who knows what might be there?

A lot of what I’ve seen come out of the berkshires are local cuts and lines. There doesn’t seem to be abundance of chems and sours as there was 5+ years ago. There’s a really nice old school cut of warlock that a few people hold. It has lemony skunky smell taste and a solid buzz also. As for elites out here, they’re here. These clone only cuts have been my main production strains and they have always went as quick as I could trim them, but for the last 7ish months it hasn’t been the case. What I’m finding is alot of people want something that’s new and not the same old same old. I literally just got rid of the last of my legend ogk that I pulled in November. Another big reason I’m going to Ludlow Sunday is to chat it up and see what’s new.

Americangrower

Veteran
the bud there was pretty weak.
it was a stellar show for seeds though.

in the year that I've been here most of the local grown bud I've seen and smoked was a seed selection done by the grower and they just don't match up in the flavor and potency dept to todays elite clones.

everyone selects for looks and yield in the commercial market and even when it's grown well and looks good the stuff is mids quality mostly here.
$10 a gram is a decent price for it if you can find something you like.

I always reach for the top shelf though and I'll be sharing my table with a member who will have elite flowers and clones to vend.
you might be able to get some of these Sour Dubb buds I just cropped if you get there early.
View Image

I imagine the vendors here in the west part of the state will be different than what I've see at TetraHydro so who knows what might be there?

Oh there is top shelf buds not far from you, just some of us work weekends and can't go to shows.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Oh there is top shelf buds not far from you, just some of us work weekends and can't go to shows.

not for sale in the vicinity of my wallet, i'm talking on the market locally people with legit genetics and flowers who want my money, bring it homeboy!

I don't just shop on weekends.:biggrin:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
someone messaged me about not attending because they didn't have anything to trade.

other than the few ICmag people there's not much of a swap meet kinda thing happening at these events so dont let lack of clones or seeds stop you people are there to trade for greenbacks and lots more flower and concentrates get vended than do seeds or clones at these things typically.

"dude there's really no trading happening to speak of, it's gene sellers but you can't call it that on social media.:biggrin:

don't wait until you have clones to bring this, kinda thing gets shut down everywhere and Mass could stop tolerating it tomorrow the way RI recently cracked down."

this shit won't be allowed once the rec stores open, enjoy they grey market while it flourishes cause it won't last and prices they be fallin'.

EMAN8915

I will be there tomorrow and on your 2nd trade request I can probably help you out if not tomorrow another time. My solution isn't as portable as most ;)