What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Corrupt Politicians and Licensing Bologna....

dddaver

Veteran
And I thought Florida's no grow was bad.Corruption in government here is really bad.

Mr. J

Up here in Canada they thought that they would make it impossible for the people who built the industry, or any little guy, to go legal. They also thought that they were all going to get rich, and that people were going to buy their poorly grown, overpriced shit weed, and pay taxes to the government who were jailing us, and still are, for doing the same thing.

Well, things aren't working out like they thought they would and all the Licenced Producers have lost billions and most of them are about to go out of business. It's a beautiful thing to watch. Meanwhile the legacy market is stronger and more competitive than ever.

nahual

Up here in Canada they thought that they would make it impossible for the people who built the industry, or any little guy, to go legal. They also thought that they were all going to get rich, and that people were going to buy their poorly grown, overpriced shit weed, and pay taxes to the government who were jailing us, and still are, for doing the same thing.

Well, things aren't working out like they thought they would and all the Licenced Producers have lost billions and most of them are about to go out of business. It's a beautiful thing to watch. Meanwhile the legacy market is stronger and more competitive than ever.

if only our legacy market here in md was less cutthroat than the light green side...trust me when i say choose your friends wisely. its cost me 6K in gear, supplies and expenses over the past year trusting the wrong peeps.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
greedy corrupt scum have no place in the cannabis industry...some have to learn harder the others
Nor do they have any place in Law Enforcement , Politics or News Media and still here we are today with nothing but corrupt scum and their particular Party Protagonists cheering them on ..................

:tiphat:

Mr. J

if only our legacy market here in md was less cutthroat than the light green side...trust me when i say choose your friends wisely. its cost me 6K in gear, supplies and expenses over the past year trusting the wrong peeps.
I don't trust anybody.

hellfire

Aren't most the owners of the licenses or dispensaries/companies in MD owned by ex law enforcement, ex state officials and other statespeople? I remember seeing an article breaking this down....first they arrest you for it now they want to sell it to you

Amynamous

Oklahoma seems to have the best deal for small growers.
$2500 gets you the license to grow.
Bad news is the two year residency requirement. But that can be overcome by “partnering” with a local.

Latest posts

Latest posts