X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prune
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirtyeyeball View Post
    I went to college for business (executive business) and that is no common business practice. You don’t take someone’s money repeatedly then say repeatedly that you have clones set aside. If that’s normal then I need to start a clone business here in Michigan
    Like I tried to hint at above, some customers earn their cold shoulder. Your whole history is fawning over anybody who endures a conversation with you, and then internet trashing their very being when they finally can't bear you any longer.

It's unfortunate I know that, but you shitpost on so many forums...

Leave a comment:

• calisun
    replied
    I got a few strains from strainly. Be careful I got a chem d that was loaded with spider mites and it was a chem d knockoff to boot @$150 with no way to get money back. Got GMO smf cut. Looks good so far, still flowering. I got a super nice platinum og way better than Dark hearts fake platinum og imho. I got a couple others too that didn't make the cut. There are some good genetics to be found there but it's hit and miss.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyeyeball
    replied
    I agree. People take popular strains and advertise them. I got my Mac from clonify and am very happy. I didn’t want to leave but he gave me no choice. I mean my money is no longer good. Smh

Leave a comment:

• budsicles
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirtyeyeball View Post
    stainly is by far a better resource for clones.
    This has not been the case for me, although my experience is limited. On stainly I paid $200 for the MAC1 and it ended up being fake. Probably a seed run pheno because it looks similar and grows similar (slow veg, stacks well), but the frostiness/smell/potency were unimpressive. I also paid $200 for kush mints and it came with powdery mildew and what appeared to be some form of mosaic virus. I had to trash it before it even finished flowering. Also got an Ice Cream Cake cut, but the structure and yield were so pathetic I threw it away also.

My wedding cake from clonify took three weeks. I had to email them asking why it was taking so long. They apologized and sent me the clone along with an extra cut for the trouble. It has been an absolutely fantastic plant.

Having said that...I did just get more cuts from another seller on stainly. Slurricane, Grapes and Cream, and Flo White. But I haven't flowered them yet. I think stainly can be good or terrible depending on the vendor you order from. Unfortunately, you can't 100% trust the rating/review system. I totally wasted $500 on people with good reviews.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyeyeball
    replied
    I went to college for business (executive business) and that is no common business practice. You don’t take someone’s money repeatedly then say repeatedly that you have clones set aside. If that’s normal then I need to start a clone business here in Michigan

Leave a comment:

• prune
    replied
    Ya, that's common busy business practice when you run out of hours in a day, you are forced to be selective to survive. Don't be so butt-hurt, he's just earning a living, or you would have been speaking with employees.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyeyeball
    replied
    Hey guys I got the purple punch, MAC Ac/DC and gg#4. I was pretty happy until he kept saying he was gonna email me an invoice for some strains and never did. I’m starting to get he takes care of his big money spenders instead of a guy wanting a strain here and there. Strainly is by far a better resource for clones.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Just wanted to post an update... flowered out my cuts from clonify (gmo+ Dosidos) Both were excellent quality cuts that produced well.. I’ll post some pics when I have more time.
    Clonify has been legit ime

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    I just got the cuts I ordered at Clonify about a month back. Look healthy and rooted well. I’ll report back after i flower them out...

Leave a comment:

• hamstring
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm Shadow View Post
    Whats cuts did u get... my buddy has bought quite a few cuts from there recently

I got ICC ( Ice Cream Cake), CoCoa OG and Wifi. All rooted clones shipped very well. I didnt ask his permission but since he is on strainly I want give him some props.

It was Prolific- Canna Creations. Great communicator and very willing to answer any questions, went above and beyond .

Leave a comment:

• CaptainDankness
    replied
    Originally posted by TakenByTheSky View Post
    There's a few different gmo's that popped out of the original seeds.
    Yeah, but it's the Skunkmasterflex cut, IDK sounded pretty good, supposedly some of the stinkiest bud you can get. Long flower time though. Figure it was worth a try for just $43.

If it doesn't take 13-14 weeks and stink like all hell it's probably a fake.

Leave a comment:

• Storm Shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by hamstring View Post
    Wanted to first thank everyone who PMed me.

I went with stainly also. Took my time talked to few different breeders but found one I trusted.

Rooted clones showed up in great shape. Paid around $35/per. I was able to get advice and help from this guy. Not sure if he wants me to drop any names so I wont.

The other two guys, one has an account here, didnt want anything but my money. Didn't want to answer any questions about their gear or capibilties.

I'm not saying they weren't legit or that their gear wasnt good I just wanted a more personable experience. Just like I have here at IC mag over the years.
    Whats cuts did u get... my buddy has bought quite a few cuts from there recently

Leave a comment:

• hamstring
    replied
    I still want to take a road trip and try out some of Chunkys gear at one of the farmers markets. That will be a nice vacation for me and hopefully I can drag the wifey with me.

Leave a comment:

• hamstring
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
    stainly seems a little better, got a cut of GMO for $43 should know in a few months if it's legit, but why wouldn't it be?

Some bullshit prices though $150 just for Bluedream, though I might buy it. Just wish they had more of the old school cuts like Trainwreck, SFV OG Kush, Purple Urkle, Chemdog, all that shit! Fuck that $200 for MAC1, I want to try it but damn!!
    Wanted to first thank everyone who PMed me.

I went with stainly also. Took my time talked to few different breeders and found one I trusted.

Rooted clones showed up in great shape. Paid around $35/per. I was able to get advice and help from this guy. Not sure if he wants me to drop any names so I wont.

The other two guys, one has an account here, didnt want anything but my money. Didn't want to answer any questions about their gear or capibilties.

I'm not saying they weren't legit or that their gear wasnt good I just wanted a more personable experience. Just like I have here at IC mag over the years.

Leave a comment:

• hamstring
    replied
    Originally posted by stewart169 View Post
    THIS!!
    I havent been at it 20 years. Less than half that but these words are true. I have spent considerable amounts of money for seeds advertised to be top quality strains and found them to be crap. Low quality, hermies etc. I have found some decent ones but I have also managed to acquire a few cuts from folks of some of the best of the best which Im just starting to grow. Im also in a very restricted space for growing but I have managed to convert some space to keep moms which I only have a couple from seed grows from Karma seeds of my own plus a small but improving selection of gifted genetics. I have enough space for about a dozen or so bonsai moms in addition to clone and seedling areas. That’s plenty for me as a personal grower.

I really really wish I had the luxury of room to grow out out full packs of seeds at a time for a pheno hunt just for the fun of it along side growing a few known clones for personal groceries.

BUT I dont. I have talked to the wife about moving somewhere where I have more room but at the moment its not feasible. Getting closer to retirement I really dont want to have more property to take care of. So logic and time dictate I must try to utilize the space and time for the best cut of a strain I want that I can hat in hand acquire.

Id much rather acquire cuts from fellow growers who share the genetics than buy them from a business of unknown histories.

However I have bought ONE from a Maine clone vendor (not this one) which seems like its a really good one so far.
    Brother from another mother. Im 55 and looking for a place to move to also. Im looking to down size. Only 1500 sqft now but would love to go down to two bedrooms and a little more property than the city postage stamp I live on now. 1/2 acre would fine.

Good luck to you brother.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X