What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clonify

prune

Veteran
Ya, that's common busy business practice when you run out of hours in a day, you are forced to be selective to survive. Don't be so butt-hurt, he's just earning a living, or you would have been speaking with employees.

I went to college for business (executive business) and that is no common business practice. You don’t take someone’s money repeatedly then say repeatedly that you have clones set aside. If that’s normal then I need to start a clone business here in Michigan

budsicles

stainly is by far a better resource for clones.

This has not been the case for me, although my experience is limited. On stainly I paid $200 for the MAC1 and it ended up being fake. Probably a seed run pheno because it looks similar and grows similar (slow veg, stacks well), but the frostiness/smell/potency were unimpressive. I also paid $200 for kush mints and it came with powdery mildew and what appeared to be some form of mosaic virus. I had to trash it before it even finished flowering. Also got an Ice Cream Cake cut, but the structure and yield were so pathetic I threw it away also.

My wedding cake from clonify took three weeks. I had to email them asking why it was taking so long. They apologized and sent me the clone along with an extra cut for the trouble. It has been an absolutely fantastic plant.

Having said that...I did just get more cuts from another seller on stainly. Slurricane, Grapes and Cream, and Flo White. But I haven't flowered them yet. I think stainly can be good or terrible depending on the vendor you order from. Unfortunately, you can't 100% trust the rating/review system. I totally wasted $500 on people with good reviews.

I agree. People take popular strains and advertise them. I got my Mac from clonify and am very happy. I didn’t want to leave but he gave me no choice. I mean my money is no longer good. Smh

calisun

I got a few strains from strainly. Be careful I got a chem d that was loaded with spider mites and it was a chem d knockoff to boot @$150 with no way to get money back. Got GMO smf cut. Looks good so far, still flowering. I got a super nice platinum og way better than Dark hearts fake platinum og imho. I got a couple others too that didn't make the cut. There are some good genetics to be found there but it's hit and miss.

prune

Veteran
I went to college for business (executive business) and that is no common business practice. You don’t take someone’s money repeatedly then say repeatedly that you have clones set aside. If that’s normal then I need to start a clone business here in Michigan

Like I tried to hint at above, some customers earn their cold shoulder. Your whole history is fawning over anybody who endures a conversation with you, and then internet trashing their very being when they finally can't bear you any longer.

It's unfortunate I know that, but you shitpost on so many forums...