Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clonify

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    ^^^^^^^^^^ THAT!

    I'm totally ditching all my bullshit clones as soon as I can get my hands on those UK genetics!

    Everyone knows the British are the masters of in bred lines and film documentation so fu@k this Wedding Cake and Mac1 BS, it's like smoking air!

    What is THE question again??? did I mention where you can buy MY seeds yet???
    uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
    Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
    ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
    GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
    ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
    Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
    Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by art.spliff View Post
      Real Gorilla Seeds came through with super vigorous Xodus#1 feminized seeds. On this website, the growers and breeders have grown out more plants documented on film than the rest of so called, put together. Seeds and seed plants fyi are easier to root and take care of than cuttings. They grow much larger in the same amount of time while being much less costly. Think to yourself how many seedbanks, and then cutting of the same thing, as a company, can exist within the same space. The very definition of IBL, or any seed line for that matter, consider what it is carefully. Purchasing, a cutting, isn't much of a priority when there are reliable seeds. When you get to the point of having 175 fresh seeds harvested last season out in the open mailed to you (from the other side of the globe) for the cost of one micro tube cutting, what is the question again.
      Im not claiming to be an expert far from it. As mentioned I have been growing from seeds for over 20 years. IBL and others.

      My experience, although limited to mostly outdoor varieties, is that MJ is just like growing apple trees. Its all about the pheno hunt. Apple trees are not grown from seeds.

      My grow space is very small and will not get any larger unless I move. I would love to move but its not in the cards now.

      My 20 + years of experience tells me my best chance of getting a good pheno is to buy a proven strain and within that a good pheno. How does a guy like me do that----a clone. I have nothing but respect for guys who are out finding these phenos .

      The one thing I am 100% sure of is that if you think every guy on this site got all their strains from seeds you are 100% wrong.

      I have been on this forum since 2005 and I have seen many many members acquire these cuts. All I'm trying to do is join them.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^^ THAT!

        I'm totally ditching all my bullshit clones as soon as I can get my hands on those UK genetics!

        Everyone knows the British are the masters of in bred lines and film documentation so fu@k this Wedding Cake and Mac1 BS, it's like smoking air!

        What is THE question again??? did I mention where you can buy MY seeds yet???
        Chunky, glad you are still following this thread. Thanks for the heads up on the MI connection. I will research it. I tend to over research. WAYYY to much. I wanted to have plants in my room by first week of Jan. but here we are 3rd week.

        I am more than willing to give your genetics a chance. Just tell me where to get them? I'm old school I dont have a twitter account and this is the absolutely only social network I am a member of. No facebook or any other of those. I have no idea what others there are.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by hamstring View Post
          Chunky, glad you are still following this thread. Thanks for the heads up on the MI connection. I will research it. I tend to over research. WAYYY to much. I wanted to have plants in my room by first week of Jan. but here we are 3rd week.

          I am more than willing to give your genetics a chance. Just tell me where to get them? I'm old school I dont have a twitter account and this is the absolutely only social network I am a member of. No facebook or any other of those. I have no idea what others there are.
          you're Sh)t outta luck buddy because the terms of use here won't let me tell you, find you an Instagram teacher and dial up a clone shop on there who will ship to you or drive to the mitten and wait in line at the shops.

          there's an huge weed farmers market style event and smoke out Saturday in Portland Maine you can go to and score hella clones, ask for the apple guy's table, we have lots of the same gear. I know he's bringing Wedding Cake cause he had a bunch left at Gene Traders last weekend.

          call in sick Friday and drive to Maine with hella cash, his prices are $40 each, lol.

          I'll be at Chemdog's table pulling on his coat tails, come say high and I'll show you what dank cookies taste like Bro!

          https://www.communitybonfire.com
          uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
          ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
          Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
          ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
          GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
          ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
          Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
          Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
            you're Sh)t outta luck buddy because the terms of use here won't let me tell you, find you an Instagram teacher and dial up a clone shop on there who will ship to you or drive to the mitten and wait in line at the shops.

            there's an huge weed farmers market style event and smoke out Saturday in Portland Maine you can go to and score hella clones, ask for the apple guy's table, we have lots of the same gear. I know he's bringing Wedding Cake cause he had a bunch left at Gene Traders last weekend.

            call in sick Friday and drive to Maine with hella cash, his prices are $40 each, lol.

            I'll be at Chemdog's table pulling on his coat tails, come say high and I'll show you what dank cookies taste like Bro!

            https://www.communitybonfire.com
            Getting ready for work when I read this. heheheeh you made my day. Shit out of luck, twitter teacher hehehe. My wife even liked that one.

            ROAD TRIP!!, I wish I could but not this Saturday. I get your drift and am on board. I will keep in touch. Is Maine home base or do you hit farmers market in MI too? A lot less windshield time

            Thanks again for taking the time to help an old guerrilla out. I saw some pics of you growing your gear outdoors. You need a crusty old guerrilla like me to help you out. See I am learning check out all my emojis.

            .

            Comment


              #21
              clonify

              Dealt with them in the past. They're legit. Had some interesting and hard-to-find clones. No complaints whatsoever.

              Comment


                #22
                You know OG is back up, right?

                Comment


                  #23
                  I made an order last week @ Clonify
                  It’s been 8 days no response yet.
                  Haven’t charged my card tho so idk what the deal is

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by hamstring View Post
                    Im not claiming to be an expert far from it. As mentioned I have been growing from seeds for over 20 years. IBL and others.

                    My experience, although limited to mostly outdoor varieties, is that MJ is just like growing apple trees. Its all about the pheno hunt. Apple trees are not grown from seeds.

                    My grow space is very small and will not get any larger unless I move. I would love to move but its not in the cards now.

                    My 20 + years of experience tells me my best chance of getting a good pheno is to buy a proven strain and within that a good pheno. How does a guy like me do that----a clone. I have nothing but respect for guys who are out finding these phenos .

                    The one thing I am 100% sure of is that if you think every guy on this site got all their strains from seeds you are 100% wrong.

                    I have been on this forum since 2005 and I have seen many many members acquire these cuts. All I'm trying to do is join them.
                    THIS!!
                    I havent been at it 20 years. Less than half that but these words are true. I have spent considerable amounts of money for seeds advertised to be top quality strains and found them to be crap. Low quality, hermies etc. I have found some decent ones but I have also managed to acquire a few cuts from folks of some of the best of the best which Im just starting to grow. Im also in a very restricted space for growing but I have managed to convert some space to keep moms which I only have a couple from seed grows from Karma seeds of my own plus a small but improving selection of gifted genetics. I have enough space for about a dozen or so bonsai moms in addition to clone and seedling areas. That’s plenty for me as a personal grower.

                    I really really wish I had the luxury of room to grow out out full packs of seeds at a time for a pheno hunt just for the fun of it along side growing a few known clones for personal groceries.

                    BUT I dont. I have talked to the wife about moving somewhere where I have more room but at the moment its not feasible. Getting closer to retirement I really dont want to have more property to take care of. So logic and time dictate I must try to utilize the space and time for the best cut of a strain I want that I can hat in hand acquire.

                    Id much rather acquire cuts from fellow growers who share the genetics than buy them from a business of unknown histories.

                    However I have bought ONE from a Maine clone vendor (not this one) which seems like its a really good one so far.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      3 weeks or so since my order. I’ve received a couple of communications suggesting shipping was going out next day... still nada. I’d mayb steer clear at this point

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                        3 weeks or so since my order. I’ve received a couple of communications suggesting shipping was going out next day... still nada. I’d mayb steer clear at this point
                        Did they charge your card?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Strainly seems a little better, got a cut of GMO for $43 should know in a few months if it's legit, but why wouldn't it be?



                          Some bullshit prices though $150 just for Bluedream, though I might buy it. Just wish they had more of the old school cuts like Trainwreck, SFV OG Kush, Purple Urkle, Chemdog, all that shit! Fuck that $200 for MAC1, I want to try it but damn!!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                            stainly seems a little better, got a cut of GMO for $43 should know in a few months if it's legit, but why wouldn't it be!!
                            There's a few different gmo's that popped out of the original seeds.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by stewart169 View Post
                              THIS!!
                              I havent been at it 20 years. Less than half that but these words are true. I have spent considerable amounts of money for seeds advertised to be top quality strains and found them to be crap. Low quality, hermies etc. I have found some decent ones but I have also managed to acquire a few cuts from folks of some of the best of the best which Im just starting to grow. Im also in a very restricted space for growing but I have managed to convert some space to keep moms which I only have a couple from seed grows from Karma seeds of my own plus a small but improving selection of gifted genetics. I have enough space for about a dozen or so bonsai moms in addition to clone and seedling areas. That’s plenty for me as a personal grower.

                              I really really wish I had the luxury of room to grow out out full packs of seeds at a time for a pheno hunt just for the fun of it along side growing a few known clones for personal groceries.

                              BUT I dont. I have talked to the wife about moving somewhere where I have more room but at the moment its not feasible. Getting closer to retirement I really dont want to have more property to take care of. So logic and time dictate I must try to utilize the space and time for the best cut of a strain I want that I can hat in hand acquire.

                              Id much rather acquire cuts from fellow growers who share the genetics than buy them from a business of unknown histories.

                              However I have bought ONE from a Maine clone vendor (not this one) which seems like its a really good one so far.
                              Brother from another mother. Im 55 and looking for a place to move to also. Im looking to down size. Only 1500 sqft now but would love to go down to two bedrooms and a little more property than the city postage stamp I live on now. 1/2 acre would fine.

                              Good luck to you brother.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                                stainly seems a little better, got a cut of GMO for $43 should know in a few months if it's legit, but why wouldn't it be?



                                Some bullshit prices though $150 just for Bluedream, though I might buy it. Just wish they had more of the old school cuts like Trainwreck, SFV OG Kush, Purple Urkle, Chemdog, all that shit! Fuck that $200 for MAC1, I want to try it but damn!!
                                Wanted to first thank everyone who PMed me.

                                I went with stainly also. Took my time talked to few different breeders and found one I trusted.

                                Rooted clones showed up in great shape. Paid around $35/per. I was able to get advice and help from this guy. Not sure if he wants me to drop any names so I wont.

                                The other two guys, one has an account here, didnt want anything but my money. Didn't want to answer any questions about their gear or capibilties.

                                I'm not saying they weren't legit or that their gear wasnt good I just wanted a more personable experience. Just like I have here at IC mag over the years.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X