What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seed to sale tracking

914safbmx

so i hear they are proposing seed to sale tracking for caregivers in maine. how the hell is this gonna work? how does it work in other states? i dont really see how they can monitor anything besides plant count. needless to say, i'm concerned!

Mr Blah

In other states they use expensive computers and scanned tags on each plant.
I am a medical CG and would like to just use manual methods of logging in the tag numbers and ways of tracking until sale of the product.
Just another hand in the cookie jar is what I see happening, especially in Maine.

I’m pretty sure they are talking about inhouse documentation. We do this already out of the store. Track the batch, document when it sells pretty much like a brewery. For batch tracking I usually get 5 a year. I separate each strain and tag the overall weight produced. We track every gram sold at the store and at the end of the day add up the total and subtract it from the batch. Basically a spreadsheet

Latest posts

Latest posts