What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Medical & Caregiver Laws for Maine growing MMMP Rule Changes

p0opstlnksal0t

I've been through a no notice inspection, was actually a pretty awesome experience. I didn't have to let them in but I did. Invited them to our store front the next day as well. Just have your paperwork in order and you'll be good.

Forgive me if I don't get excited like you when the government comes knocking on my door.

~star~crash~

Forgive me if I don't get excited like you when the government comes knocking on my door.

lol, i agree ^^^i think he was likely just personally thrilled in a hair raising way to be able to get through that ...maybe that's what he meant by using the word "Awesome" ??

KONY

Veteran
If you are legal you should have no issue.

Many people around here have PTSD because of the war on drugs and police. They have no right to come randomly around, even if you are legal, and the fact you think that is okay is unfortunate.

Mr Blah

Trust me..I do NOT! want anyone in the growing area or to come and inspect my grow and am not encouraging them to stop in.
I am just saying, if they do come knocking, I should be all set with all the paper work in order. considering there is NO standard set up yet.
I feel it is the people with warehouses will be changing there underware. Hard to justify a 3000-6000sqft warehouse space for the amount of yield and what you are doing with the excess.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Truth be told, one can grow Black Market in any illegal or Grey-Market state. And, furthermore, the payoff would be higher almost anywhere else where Prohibition still exists to whatever extent. Prices and economic situation in Maine is poor. Especially DownEast, where I ended up. I love the open space, but, one has to fill the heating oil...! Trying to rustle up a couple clients.

p0opstlnksal0t

Truth be told, one can grow Black Market in any illegal or Grey-Market state. And, furthermore, the payoff would be higher almost anywhere else where Prohibition still exists to whatever extent. Prices and economic situation in Maine is poor. Especially DownEast, where I ended up. I love the open space, but, one has to fill the heating oil...! Trying to rustle up a couple clients.

I know there are plenty of legal Caregivers and home growers in So. Me. Who are growing 100% legal up to the point where they're then unloading their oversupply on the BM.

Mr Blah

I know there are plenty of legal Caregivers and home growers in So. Me. Who are growing 100% legal up to the point where they're then unloading their oversupply on the BM.
Oversupply is an understatement. There are some big ass deals going on from so called legal cg's.
I guess I wouldn't bitch and be happy if I could off load my 4-6# excess a month to the bm.

p0opstlnksal0t

I know there's a lot of people coming up from New Hampshire New York and south of Maine to pick up cheap but high-quality and sending it down south