Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen several veg rooms, since I arrived and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldbootz
    replied
    I had russets once and like you say - i didn't realize until it was too late. That run was a complete flop and I didn't end up being able to sell any, just personal smoke. It came from a OG clone I was given.

Ever since that day I found those bastards, I have not let a single clone from someone else into my garden. Pigeons and strong wind are carriers enough!

Good luck with your new place, you seem to have your feet firmly on the ground.

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    The BM's and Russets are all over the country. People find out precisely when they are ruined. So many people in Vacationland trade clones. It is getting pretty wicked when even clone-sellers definitely are doing battle with the Borg, whether they know it or not..

Leave a comment:

• Wendull C.
    replied
    To add a bit, i found russets alive and well in trim friend stored at a place of mine. Damn was he pissed when i burnt that shit in the party pit.

Leave a comment:

• KONY
    replied
    It sorta makes sense, Most educated and experienced growers don't let people into their grow for no reason. So makes sense the people that do have less than desirable growing conditions.

This whole legalization thing is really starting to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    As it continues. I see more and more people with the Borg.

Leave a comment:

• RoostaPhish
    replied
    Glad you ganders are enjoying Maine! It has been calling me back ever since i left a year ago. Just before legalization, go figure. It really is a growers state.

Leave a comment:

• p0opstlnksal0t
    replied
    I ended up with some nice gg4 cuts but regardless I'm throwing them in an avid, floramite dip rotation now.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Interesting point W.. Makes sense as some plants take on Spider mites profusely, while a different plant nearby is all but unaffected.

Leave a comment:

• Weird
    replied
    from an indoor perspective .....

people don't know that their rooms call insects in via smell like a chum slick attacks sharks

if you did a study of rooms infected with insect out breaks I bet the ones with no detectable plant smells all other things equal

Leave a comment:

• ~star~crash~
    replied
    Originally posted by stasis View Post
    Russets are as bad as BM;s as far as I can see.

I, too have considered that Agents could go to Harborside and dust the clone department with BMs. A few growers in Mendo thought the source of BM's was that dispensary. Seemed almost likely. That in itself would ruin CA, and all the places that get the clones - basically everywhere ....

Good point on the wettable sulphur. It does have an effect on BM's, more of a deterrent for those without an infestation.

that sounds like a conspiracy theory

Leave a comment:

• p0opstlnksal0t
    replied
    i was on the verge of picking up clones here in Southern Maine until i saw dudes pics... Dont think i want ]
    Last edited by p0opstlnksal0t; 11-03-2017, 13:13.

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Originally posted by kalopatchkid View Post
    It is rumored that certain states Highway patrols releases the mites to control roadside vegetation.

Russets arent the end of the world, to my knowledge they dont inject toxins that will cause your plants to have TMV-like symptoms like Broad mites do. Wettable sulfur powder will get rid of russets in veg, the trick is getting 100% coverage.

Broads sound like the devil. I hear lots of people using the venerate/grandevo combo followed by releasing predator mites.
    Russets are as bad as BM;s as far as I can see.

I, too have considered that Agents could go to Harborside and dust the clone department with BMs. A few growers in Mendo thought the source of BM's was that dispensary. Seemed almost likely. That in itself would ruin CA, and all the places that get the clones - basically everywhere ....

Good point on the wettable sulphur. It does have an effect on BM's, more of a deterrent for those without an infestation.

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Blah View Post
    Are they native to Maine or are they just all over?
    They are all over the country CA to MI to Maine. And all places in between. People have been offering me trades for genetics, but all I am looking for is donations.. No wanna enter others' plants into my new veg space. No need to.

Leave a comment:

• stasis
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonTrich View Post
    Arent you glad you moved there from here?

Lol
    I am, very glad Ol' Buddy. It has been immensely challenging, but the end result - Living on 6 acres, which is available for me to buy.
    My own private shooting range, massive forest between me and the next guy. and stars each night. Surrounded by unpeopled forests in each direction.

My work stands out more. My genetics are new to the area.

Best of all, no offensive lowballers here. People are polite, and helpful. Not a whole lot of money here, but there are those who have and the Have-Nots.

Loving a new location - one gets a bit of a good start that way, and we will open a warehouse soon.

This place is tough as hell. Don't mistake my excitement for ease. Ya gotta be a STRAIGHT SHOOTER, or no one will talk to ya.
    No California Fair-Weather Friends can make it here.
    No Aggro Canna People either in full Camo can garner respect, dealing massive attitude. Who needs em, with all these nice people..?
    Mainers did fine before you (or I) came here.

Gotta be real, and look people in the EYE. Seriously. No joke.

My county is like the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are way out there.

These folks are awesome, if a little tough to break through - but only if YOU are awesome too. As in REAL. Heartful - Helpful - Hardworking. Ethical - 100%. No BS tolerated.

Leave a comment:

• kalopatchkid
    replied
    It is rumored that certain states Highway patrols releases the mites to control roadside vegetation.

Russets arent the end of the world, to my knowledge they dont inject toxins that will cause your plants to have TMV-like symptoms like Broad mites do. Wettable sulfur powder will get rid of russets in veg, the trick is getting 100% coverage.

Broads sound like the devil. I hear lots of people using the venerate/grandevo combo followed by releasing predator mites.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X