Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen several veg rooms, since I arrived and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from an indoor perspective .....

people don't know that their rooms call insects in via smell like a chum slick attacks sharks

if you did a study of rooms infected with insect out breaks I bet the ones with no detectable plant smells all other things equal
    BLACK LIVES MATTER

galatians 6:7

The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
    Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
    For the wise men and the fools
    I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

Comment

Interesting point W.. Makes sense as some plants take on Spider mites profusely, while a different plant nearby is all but unaffected.
      Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

I ended up with some nice gg4 cuts but regardless I'm throwing them in an avid, floramite dip rotation now.
        Attached Files
        IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

Glad you ganders are enjoying Maine! It has been calling me back ever since i left a year ago. Just before legalization, go figure. It really is a growers state.
          LET FREEDOM RING, RESIST OPPRESSION, and always remember to BE GOOD FAMILY. State authorized medical marijuana patient

Comment

As it continues. I see more and more people with the Borg.
            Stable: Relentless Seeds: White Cookies & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (aka Green Spirit Skunk) - Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze (2 phenos)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Comment

It sorta makes sense, Most educated and experienced growers don't let people into their grow for no reason. So makes sense the people that do have less than desirable growing conditions.

This whole legalization thing is really starting to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Comment

To add a bit, i found russets alive and well in trim friend stored at a place of mine. Damn was he pissed when i burnt that shit in the party pit.

Comment

The BM's and Russets are all over the country. People find out precisely when they are ruined. So many people in Vacationland trade clones. It is getting pretty wicked when even clone-sellers definitely are doing battle with the Borg, whether they know it or not..

Comment

I had russets once and like you say - i didn't realize until it was too late. That run was a complete flop and I didn't end up being able to sell any, just personal smoke. It came from a OG clone I was given.

Ever since that day I found those bastards, I have not let a single clone from someone else into my garden. Pigeons and strong wind are carriers enough!

Good luck with your new place, you seem to have your feet firmly on the ground.
                    Grow journal
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261432

Comment

Working...
                    X