What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hiring Caregivers, Substantial pay + benefits

whodamakioneone

I run a state of the art facility in central Maine, hydroponic, all systems are programmed to fully automate every aspect of growing. We're currently seeking caregivers that have had their caregiving status for minimum of 1 1/2 years, preferably 2+ years. Pay will be substantial, benefits, you can also keep a portion of the grow space you manage. We're doing this in an effort to expand our sq footage license and need experienced caregivers. Please shoot me a message or reply to this thread and I'll be in touch if you're interested and fit the credentials. Thanks!

ExoticsRus

Can you present Any pictures of this facility for us to see & some more info on the setup plans/mapping ? Sounds very interesting & may give some-more interest to some prime growers who would then be willing to move states ( I'm sure that any grower who is harvesting tons and have it cycled out is a lot of the time blind to these request)

Just a suggestion/tip for finding some of the best CG's/Farmers cause just like any business or farm. Theres tons of workers/farmers, but only a small percent are doing this for pure passion and have tons of knowledge who aren't already at commercial level/bosses.

matt11

With the current laws in place in Maine, what you are proposing is highly NOT in compliance with current Maine state law regarding commercial cultivation, unless your sticking to strictly individual type cultivation and paying growers cash in return for there help growing, but in no way (as of yet) you could put someone on a legit payroll with benefits and all.

Latest posts

Latest posts