What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine votes on legalization today.

KONY

Veteran
Hopefully this bullshit bill fails. It's going to be close but I have a feeling its going to pass. If so will have to change it up, maybe do some sorta other niche cannabis business if we don't get a permit.

Mr Blah

Its right on the wire Kony.
Hillary L mentioned it would be about 1-2yrs before Medical will be fazed out.
Like any business I got into this field to make money. It is a bit unfair to Mainers that out of state or in state big money can manipulate the market with their huge illegal money making grow ops in Fa*******on. If the rest of the state was able to do what they are doing we all could have enough money to hold a slot.

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nailed it. Mass and Maine. the Cannabis market is about to boom! I've been looking for a Cannabis job.

Latest posts

Latest posts