What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

maine limits

cannabia

Hello,

exploring the possibility of moving back to me and caregiving there,

are caregivers limited to dispensing 5oz per patient in 2.5 oz every 15 days or is that just for dispensaries?

also does the limit apply to concentrates? ie can i dispense 5oz of oil instead of flower?

looking forward to you guys sharing your caregiver stories, can you guys give me some advice as to things that i may be overlooking with my plan to move back up north!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
It's 2.5 oz per patient, 5 patients max, if you are a patient as well you can grow for yourself as well. You can have 8 lbs of unprocessed material per patient as well, but what that means exactly is kinda foggy. So 15 oz. ready to go best case scenario. You can grow 6 flowering plants, 12 vegetative plants, and an unlimited amount of seedlings under 12" height/width. Some disagree with me but I am for the rec bill on the ballot in Nov. It opens the doors to all adults being able to grow, with limits that mirror the current medical limits for personal growing/possession. And under the current medical bill only 8 operations are allowed to grow on a commercial scale, most being owned by out of state companies, this would be increased to over 100 under the recreational law. And it is written into the rec bill that the medical laws will not be effected. Meaning if you do not get a recreational license, you can still be a caregiver and have the same limits as before, or just grow for yourself. It is also going to open even more ancillary businesses as well, and tourism even more, it is Vacationland after all.