What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Maine

Fixer

Depends on the quality, helps if it's from just one strain too. I wouldn't sell it for that cheap myself, but I also wouldn't pay much more either. You're definitely better off just making some bubble hash, should get over an ounce.

Thanks, I hadn't really thought about doing that.

Indoor high quality trim not full of fans?

Just sugar leaves and bits of bud.

I would turn it in to bubble hash and make more money or smoke for yourself

I think you're right BlackBart!

p0opstlnksal0t

Feds link raid on Maine marijuana businessman to drug trafficking in court documents
by Lori Valigra

Tuesday, July 28th 2020
AA

<p>Maine State Police officers load marijuana plants Tuesday afternoon into a shipping container on a truck behind the Narrow Gauge Distributors building at 374 High St. in Farmington. (Daryn Slover/Sun Journal){/p}{/p}

(BDN) -- The U.S. attorney’s office in Maine has filed notices in federal court to seize 12 properties related to the raid on a well-known marijuana distributor in the Farmington area last week, alleging they facilitated drug trafficking.

The complaints, dated July 23, filed in U.S. District Court and obtained from the Franklin County Registry of Deeds, came two days after federal and state law enforcement officials raided Narrow Gauge Distributors, a marijuana company in Farmington owned by Lucas Sirois of Rangeley.

Marijuana plants removed from Maine business amid probe
The civil forfeiture actions list properties possibly owned by Sirois or family members, Spruce Valley LLC and Front Street Investments. Six of the properties are in Farmington, two in Rangeley, two in Industry, one in Avon and one in Carrabassett Valley.

No charges or arrests have been made in the case and exact nature of the raid, which involved the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Agency, has not been disclosed.

Among the properties named in the complaint are 374 High St. and 407 Wilton Road in Farmington, which officials raided last week. The first property is the site of Narrow Gauge Distributors, which is “the largest cannabis distribution company in Maine,” according to its website. The latter is The Homegrown Connection, a garden store that has long been owned by Sirois.

The complaints allege that the property and or its proceeds can be forfeited because it “facilitated drug trafficking in violation of the Controlled Substances Act.” That act allows any real or personal property involved in a money laundering transaction to be forfeited, the complaint said.

Cliffangered

to buy good hash no light

to buy good hash no light

Volevo sapere dove acquistare buon hash no light, per favore, e se me lo vendi tu a me sta' anche bene.

I wanted to know where to buy good hash no light, please, and if you sell it to me, it's fine too

BlackBart

Veteran
If you have a Maine Med Card you can buy from a caregiver that makes hash or dispensary and buy hash

highsteppa

Veteran
That seems really low or a great deal
People been getting 28 and higher for indoor and it’s been moving fast.

BlackBart

Veteran
1400 to 1600 for good outs
800 for mid outs
2800 + for indoor even if it doesn't have legs . Its all about looks and smells

Fixer

I'm selling to a dispensary so $2,300 is their top price. I may have to find some new customers.