What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Maine

CaptainDankness

What's up with the clone only's in Maine? Must be some nice Calli cuts around. IDGAF about the top shelf buds I want them top shelf cuts. :smokeit:

KONY

Veteran
25 a unit, 220 an oz in Central Maine.

Some of my most reliable local customers are other growers that sell theirs for much less....Theirs looks good n smells okay, but doesn't smoke great.

Bissell Brothers is selling beer straight from the source for 3-4 bucks a can. MaineBeerCo sells some of their bottles for double that! Of course if you talk to most people they will say that's nuts, they pay X amount for their beer and it gets them drunk just fine. However BB and MBC still have people lining up every day with their money in hand trying to score some.

My point is nothing really besides beer is federally legal in all 50 states, you can get some beer for less than a dollar a can, however other beer is 10x that. Comparing these two beers as they are the same thing is really silly.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
$200 an oz at the dispensary near me.

Maine Beer Co Lunch IPA, mmmmmmm.....

I don't drink any more but that was one of my favorites!

simmiauto

Thanks Nickman, The prices haven't changes since 2012? So much for inflation. :tiphat:

Ive found 120-140 for lower quality zips 180-280 for higher quality/exotics

Carts depending on whats inside of them 20-50
oil 25-35
distillate 25-50
live rosin - 35+

p0opstlnksal0t

How about vape cartridges? I've been paying $20/cart.

There are no rec dispensary in Maine only med caregivers. $10 for .5ml carts and $15-18 for 1ml vapes wholesale. Caregiver to patients buying one or two carts at a time are probably 20 for .5 and 30 for 1ml

Fixer

Hello Mainers, I was told by a friend that I can sell my trim to a processor for $150/Lb. Does anyone know if that's a fair price?

CaptainDankness

Hello Mainers, I was told by a friend that I can sell my trim to a processor for $150/Lb. Does anyone know if that's a fair price?
Depends on the quality, helps if it's from just one strain too. I wouldn't sell it for that cheap myself, but I also wouldn't pay much more either. You're definitely better off just making some bubble hash, should get over an ounce.

Latest posts

Latest posts