What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Maine

p0opstlnksal0t

it may be a who you know thing as well. I personally dont know anyone or buyers who would buy such impeccable product that costs over 2 per unit then again they are buying 20-40 sometimes 100 units at a time.

p0opstlnksal0t

This elusive 2400 dollar bow weed isnt known in these parts. There's lots of CG's selling good indoor weed around here for 150 oz this appears to be the new norm price here for high quality indoor. Even less selling 180+ oz and I would be surprised if they are able to sell an ounce a week at this price. All the outdoor crops are going for about 60-80 oz. Ive seen units for 800 getting sent out of state. Usually the CG's around here with the gimmicks like "1 free ounce per month" are able to charge the 180+ but most growers down here in S. Maine are offloading their stuff to take out of state. Even CG's that can only manage to sell a few ounces of flower per week are offloading all their leftovers to out of staters lol. I could see a pound or two of exception top 1% stuff going for 2400/lb but the only buyers looking for this from what ive seen are very small buyers. Last years 2400 lbs are now this years 1600 dollar lbs.

Mr Blah

So true.:cry:I get 200 but by the lb it is very hard to move if you don't know people. Which I don't. Sucks.
Keep on telling myself I got to grow better. Since I don't smoke I depend on other senses and close smoking friends.
My stuff stinks up the place in a bag.
I consider myself a micro CG grower. Or at least these new laws will classify me as. Tier 1.

p0opstlnksal0t

If I knew the kind of people to justify the expense and effort involved in growing all organic top tier stuff I would go that route. I've grown organic hydroponics stealthily down south for years but people wanted high quality at bulk prices lol. So now it's Jacks in a sterile hydro environment

I’ve always found fronting someone x amount gets a higher price. People seem more inclined to pay a little more when they don’t have to have the scrilla up front. Win win all around

highsteppa

Veteran
The real growers are in Eastern and Northern Maine, the rest of the state is flooded with mediocre salt grown stuff.

There’s good growers all over the the state. I find a statement like this really misinformed. Also good smoke can be produced with salt fertilizers if you know what your doing. I prefer organic, but don’t lump all salt growers into low quality producers. Granted, most of the recent transplants are found below the volvo line.

Anyone who knows, knows western maine region is producing the most original and unique flavors. :)

BlackBart

Veteran
Very true there are pockets of good growers through out the state of ME .

Most is going for a hundred a zip except for the dispensaries

Its a low populated state that has tons of growers so you have to be on your game if you want to move your gear weather medical or black market

Yeah I forgot about northwestern Maine some great herb out there. As for the salt thing I compare it to soylent, it will keep you alive, but are you happy drinking bland garbage everyday. I bet those plants aren’t really happy.

~star~crash~

picture.php

BlackBart

Veteran
Its all about the indoor grown . Outdoor is considered low quality ,,I don't agree with that but most of the peeps that really seem to making any $ are going that way.

p0opstlnksal0t

Indoors quality ppl seem to be getting 17 to 18 a unit, outdoors I'm seeing 900-1k a unit
Indoor zips 140-150
Wholesale ins 16 a unit and outs 800

Fixer

Tough Times

Tough Times

Thanks highsteppa, That's brutal. 1K/Lb. What was your production cost?

Hello p0opstlnksal0t. Thanks for hosting. Does 17 to 18 a unit mean $1700-$1800 a Lb?

You've gotta be growing for $500/Lb to sell at that price if you're Target. :yoinks:

p0opstlnksal0t

Thanks highsteppa, That's brutal. 1K/Lb. What was your production cost?

Hello p0opstlnksal0t. Thanks for hosting. Does 17 to 18 a unit mean $1700-$1800 a Lb?

You've gotta be growing for $500/Lb to sell at that price if you're Target. :yoinks:

Yes 1700 to 1800 is what I'm seeing good indoor sold for but I don't see good indoor up here often. I do see a lot of mids in the 800-1000 range. Typically airy buds and a bad cure with a hay or grassy smell