Prices in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salmon creek OG, Bruce banner, platinum huckleberries, etc... are all 2400
    Local boys will do 5-600 QP’s all day long and you best believe they know how to order seeds-lol
    To me, it seems an influx of west coasters and their capitalist sensibilities. Distillate carts and fancy packaged edibles are welcome although a bit alien to the rural landscape

Comment

I noticed mediocre flowers being sold in L/A area for 240 an oz. Also some much better quality being sold in Waterville for 280 an oz. This is obviously retail prices, but interesting. I know of plenty of people selling stuff for as cheap as 100 an oz. But it's not worth smoking.

Originally posted by Burt View Post
      Salmon creek OG, Bruce banner, platinum huckleberries, etc... are all 2400
      Local boys will do 5-600 QP’s all day long and you best believe they know how to order seeds-lol
      To me, it seems an influx of west coasters and their capitalist sensibilities. Distillate carts and fancy packaged edibles are welcome although a bit alien to the rural landscape

I agree with most of this, however there is and always will be a market for top shelf. Name alone doesn't really tell much. 95% of the commercial product out there is subpar. Especially the stuff far under 25 a lb.

If I had extra lb's of cookies to get rid of for example, I could get 3k for them. Or proper 12 week Guava, SourD or Casey Jones. The reason is; supply and demand.

There is literally 0 supply of this quality on the market, demand isn't huge by any means, but there is a demand and it's not being met.

Some people think just cause they have access to a named clone only strain, it's the same exact thing as everyone else growing that strain.
      Last edited by KONY; 02-24-2018, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by KONY View Post
        Some people think just cause they have access to a named clone only strain, it's the same exact thing as everyone else growing that strain.
        thats the truth man, people love to run 11-12 week strains for 8 weeks and flood the market with it.

Comment

I noticed mediocre flowers being sold in L/A area for 240 an oz. Also some much better quality being sold in Waterville for 280 an oz. This is obviously retail prices, but interesting. I know of plenty of people selling stuff for as cheap as 100 an oz. But it's not worth smoking.

I agree with most of this, however there is and always will be a market for top shelf. Name alone doesn't really tell much. 95% of the commercial product out there is subpar. Especially the stuff far under 25 a lb.

If I had extra lb's of cookies to get rid of for example, I could get 3k for them. Or proper 12 week Guava, SourD or Casey Jones. The reason is; supply and demand.

There is literally 0 supply of this quality on the market, demand isn't huge by any means, but there is a demand and it's not being met.

I’m out of rep...so k+ and very well said.

Comment

Get 20-46 here but we retail.
            Urb Company
            Maine Tea Growers

Comment

I'm new up here in the area but I'm lucky to see 16 for good indoor. I'm guessing yalls prices is retail ounced out not bulk
              IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

that's what i'm thinking ...how many pound buyers are running around Maine shelling out 2400 for product? ...i'm sure even the very best pounds are not flying out the door

Comment

anyone selling an oz for 250 is a lot different then selling pound for 4K

Comment

Down here along the NH coast the market is flooded. Every street probably has one house on it with a cg or indoor grow. I've seen some really good stuff here and it's unloaded for 15-16 15-40 units at a time. I would be surprised to see prices down in the Gulf states at 17 a unit now for bulk highs indoor. Maybe 700-800 for good outdoor. Buy 100 units at a time and could probably get it for 600 a unit down there
                    IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

Originally posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
                      that's what i'm thinking ...how many pound buyers are running around Maine shelling out 2400 for product? ...i'm sure even the very best pounds are not flying out the door

The very best pounds are sold before they are dry. They are not sitting around for weeks/months waiting to find a buyer. This is NOT the same product as 95% of growers are producing.

Every single time someone tells me about weed that is much under 25 a unit, they always says its great! Then I see it and I dont think they understand what great means. Or they just want their product to be something it's not.

True top shelf weed needs to taste great down to the end of the joint, it also needs to get you high for more than 30 minutes. It needs to test clean for mildew, pesticides and fungicides. A few grams in a baggy should stink up a whole house if its not in a jar.

These things are the reason 98+% of the commercial weed in maine is NOT top shelf. Tons of people have grown from seed, and found mediocre plants, or got clones of mediocre plants from their friends.

Comment

it may be a who you know thing as well. I personally dont know anyone or buyers who would buy such impeccable product that costs over 2 per unit then again they are buying 20-40 sometimes 100 units at a time.
                        IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

The very best pounds are sold before they are dry.
                          are u the guy whose producing these incredible pounds that are better them 95% of everyone else and are sold before they are dry?

Comment

and for for top dollar to boot!

Comment

This elusive 2400 dollar bow weed isnt known in these parts. There's lots of CG's selling good indoor weed around here for 150 oz this appears to be the new norm price here for high quality indoor. Even less selling 180+ oz and I would be surprised if they are able to sell an ounce a week at this price. All the outdoor crops are going for about 60-80 oz. Ive seen units for 800 getting sent out of state. Usually the CG's around here with the gimmicks like "1 free ounce per month" are able to charge the 180+ but most growers down here in S. Maine are offloading their stuff to take out of state. Even CG's that can only manage to sell a few ounces of flower per week are offloading all their leftovers to out of staters lol. I could see a pound or two of exception top 1% stuff going for 2400/lb but the only buyers looking for this from what ive seen are very small buyers. Last years 2400 lbs are now this years 1600 dollar lbs.
                              IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

So true.I get 200 but by the lb it is very hard to move if you don't know people. Which I don't. Sucks.
                                Keep on telling myself I got to grow better. Since I don't smoke I depend on other senses and close smoking friends.
                                My stuff stinks up the place in a bag.
                                I consider myself a micro CG grower. Or at least these new laws will classify me as. Tier 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X